The Student Room Group

PWC business insight week reasoning tests for YR12's

Scroll to see replies

I've just booked my telephone interview, anyone else?
Original post by Katiepotaty
I've just booked my telephone interview, anyone else?

Did you get a email from pwc yesterday?@katiepotaty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Did you get a email from pwc yesterday?@katiepotaty

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I got one on the 3rd of February, what's the last email you go?
I still haven't got one either, are you also in the same boat today? Getting worried as they said they'll email on the 20th but haven't. Fingers crossed!!
I've got the insight week for August but I had an insight day before where I had to do some tests

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I've got the insight week for August but I had an insight day before where I had to do some tests

Posted from TSR Mobile

No telephone interview?
No telephone interview?

No phone interview, had a face to face one instead :frown:
Original post by tunertuner5000
I still haven't got one either, are you also in the same boat today? Getting worried as they said they'll email on the 20th but haven't. Fingers crossed!!

Got a reply yet? Im scared they may declinr my application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, still no email!
Has no one tried emailing them yet?
No not yet, but I probably will do if they haven't replied by Wenesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I called them earlier today and they said that theu were still processing the applications and that they'll inform us as soon as they are done.

What offices did you guys apply for?
Posted from TSR Mobile
When did all you guys do your online tests?
I applied to the office in Reading.
Original post by Katiepotaty
When did all you guys do your online tests?

I did mine 2 days before the deadline - I figured that would give me the most practise. Im assuming you did yours quite early?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did mine 2 days before the deadline - I figured that would give me the most practise. Im assuming you did yours quite early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did mine on the 28th of January, can't remember when the deadline was, I feel they're quite unorganised this year as I got an email before I booked my interview telling me I hadn't booked it yet so I rang them and they said they sent the email by accident as that was for last years programme.
Just got an email from them today about the telephone interview. Don't know if that's just for the office I've applied for or for all the offices though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by d_miller97
Just got an email from them today about the telephone interview. Don't know if that's just for the office I've applied for or for all the offices though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats. Im still waiting for a reply though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats. Im still waiting for a reply though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck. Which office did you apply to? Because I'm sure the London ones will have more applicants, so they are probably still processing the applications.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Anyone had their interview yet and want to share :wink:? I've got mine on Thursday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending