The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Ahhhh that's it I'm taking walcott out. This guys always benched

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Bellerin benched, first sub Van Aanholt also benched, second sub Wisdom probably won't play tomorrow. Great...

Looks like i'll need to replace at least 1 budget defender for next week.

i wouldn't chance on an arsenal defender unless he was guaranteed tbh.
van aanholt will be a decent player in general though because sunderland will definitely improve.
i've had wisdom since the start but i just swapped him out because i can't risk him not playing.

looks like zouma is playing which is good! :biggrin:
Was struggling to decide which of my defenders to bench.

In the end looks like I'm only going to have 2 that start :mad:
Original post by sr90
Bellerin benched, first sub Van Aanholt also benched, second sub Wisdom probably won't play tomorrow. Great...

Wisdom on the bench, think I'll have to get rid of him now since he's been there for the last couple of GWs or so.
Original post by sr90

Exactly the same, but couldn't see a defender worth taking the four point hit for to get in as cover this week, so it doesn't seem all that big a deal.
Original post by Mister Dead
Exactly the same, but couldn't see a defender worth taking the four point hit for to get in as cover this week, so it doesn't seem all that big a deal.

I wouldn't take a hit for a cheap defender

Van Aanholt came on in the 90th minute as well which gives me 30 points from 7 :| What a **** week.
(edited 9 years ago)
**** right off :mad:

Captain Hazard instead of Aguero and Aguero scores in the first minute.
Keep Ospina in and Arsenal concede a ****ty late goal whereas Foster sits on the bench with a nice 6 points
Clichy gets rotated out
Van Aanholt comes on as a late useless sub for one point.

No one else does anything either and Chelsea conceding lost me 4 points off Zouma and 2 off Hazard :mad:
Original post by Zerforax

Keep Ospina in and Arsenal concede a ****ty late goal whereas Foster sits on the bench with a nice 6 points
Clichy gets rotated out

No one else does anything either and Chelsea conceding lost me 4 points off Zouma and 2 off Hazard :mad:

Just actually read the whole comment. My point before is thus moot. :facepalm:

Clichy gets rotated out

not gonna lie, this makes me happy since i'm up against you this week :wink:

city 4-0 up but aguero has only been involved in 1 goal :frown:
i expect he'll come off soon too so unless he scores within the next 10 minutes, i don't think captaining hazard instead will have been such a big deal :smile:

EDIT: 5-0, aguero assist :colone:
Jus took silva out of my fantasy. Why oh why oh why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Jus took silva out of my fantasy. Why oh why oh why

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who did you bring in itstead?
59th min sub for both Silva and Aguero, I had the latter.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Who did you bring in itstead?

Sturridge and Cork in. Silva and Berahino out. So painful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aguero's saved my week. Again.

With Di Maria out of form and City's fixtures, i'm thinking about a double up with Silva.
Original post by Lúcio
not gonna lie, this makes me happy since i'm up against you this week :wink:

city 4-0 up but aguero has only been involved in 1 goal :frown:
i expect he'll come off soon too so unless he scores within the next 10 minutes, i don't think captaining hazard instead will have been such a big deal :smile:

EDIT: 5-0, aguero assist :colone:

I think Aguero only gets 1 bonus point but Hazard will get all 3 points so Hazard should finish with 8 and Aguero with 9 so the captaincy difference isn't huge.

Well you've got 42 points with Kane, Sturridge, Downing, Eriksen and Clyne to play.
I've got 38 points with Kane and Strurridge to play and Bruce to come on as a sub for 1 point.

Basically you've already beat me.
I think Aguero only gets 1 bonus point but Hazard will get all 3 points so Hazard should finish with 8 and Aguero with 9 so the captaincy difference isn't huge.

Well you've got 42 points with Kane, Sturridge, Downing, Eriksen and Clyne to play.
I've got 38 points with Kane and Strurridge to play and Bruce to come on as a sub for 1 point.

Basically you've already beat me.

exactly - people were raving about aguero but he actually didn't really do much considering the scope of the win.

it's a good week for me but it could be great if kane and sturridge turn up.
i'm not really a high scorer in general though; haven't broken the 80 mark this season
i just have a pretty consistent squad.

inb4 clyne red card and 6 goals conceded
Eriksen on the bench. What a week. :/
34 points this GW. terrible. Kane and Aguero scoring but didn't do well for their respective teams. Could have been worse though.
Only 44 points so I may have hit the average but lost top spot in one of my min leagues.

Only got 10 players for next week too..
Only 44 points so I may have hit the average but lost top spot in one of my min leagues.

Only got 10 players for next week too..

I can just about scrape an XI together but it looks awful. Could easily end up with about 20 points.

Trying to work out which Spurs player to bring in for the DGW. Kane doesn't count as everyone owns him.

Quick Reply

Latest