The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
Yeah

I've seen your name on this on numerous occasions. I hope you get your LSE offer. My son has an offer for law. You have had a marathon of a wait.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Cholesta
I've seen your name on this on numerous occasions. I hope you get your LSE offer. My son has an offer for law. You have had a marathon of a wait.

Cheers and well done to your son :smile: yeah I hope I just hear soon, whatever the news!
Cheers and well done to your son :smile: yeah I hope I just hear soon, whatever the news!

We're from the uk, also.😀
If I don't get LSE, strongly considering gap year>UCL ������

I hope you get the offer dude, I don't wanna be the only cool guy doing Econ.
Any applicants for economic history bsc?
Original post by MrBowcat
I hope you get the offer dude, I don't wanna be the only cool guy doing Econ.

econ G's hhahahaha
Hi
anyone taking the UGAA at the School?
aaand..anyone from Romania here?:smile:
I got rejected today from LSE. for politics and IR.. So disappointed..... after 9 weeks they replied. Reason: My AS level grades.. which were AAAC.. they say students needs to get good A level grades as it shows that they can take the pressure of LSE work

got offers from uni of. Birmingham, Nottingham,Sheffield and Manchester.
I'm retaking my As level exam for 1 unit
Can I apply there through clearing on results day?
Original post by aisha 56
I got rejected today from LSE. for politics and IR.. So disappointed..... after 9 weeks they replied. Reason: My AS level grades.. which were AAAC.. they say students needs to get good A level grades as it shows that they can take the pressure of LSE work

got offers from uni of. Birmingham, Nottingham,Sheffield and Manchester.
I'm retaking my As level exam for 1 unit
Can I apply there through clearing on results day?

Lse don't go into Clearing or Adjustment
Original post by Askaud
Lse don't go into Clearing or Adjustment

they don't?
Original post by STUDENTSJ
Any applicants for economic history bsc?

Yup got an offer yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sabbst16
Hi
anyone taking the UGAA at the School?
aaand..anyone from Romania here?:smile:

Me ( not from Romania thou)... which subject?
econ G's hhahahaha

Yeeeee boi!

what do you think is it worthwhile waiting for another year so I can apply to lse again with exiting grades?
Original post by DevangPatz50
Well at least there's a few of us...hopefully we find out the coming thursday man...where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied Manchester, queens, Liverpool + Southampton as well, LSEs the only one I'm still waiting for!
Original post by Cholesta
We're from the uk, also.

After everything your family has been through, your son has done amazingly well to get an offer from LSE. You must be extremely proud of him and I know that he will do so well.
Lol I'm joking but if I got really good UMS at A2 I could potentially do better idk haha

Jesus Christ you're still waiting? I've seen you on this thread for literally forever! I genuinely hope you get an offer :smile:
Original post by ak2015
Jesus Christ you're still waiting? I've seen you on this thread for literally forever! I genuinely hope you get an offer :smile:

Yeah haha :frown: :frown: guess that's how competitive econ is I guess, thanks! :smile:
Yeah haha :frown: :frown: guess that's how competitive econ is I guess, thanks! :smile:

Tbh mate, I think everyone is rooting for yoU!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending