The Student Room Group

Yes , you, help me now :p

Hey. Im trying to find past papers , like i know the edexcel site has it till june 2010. But i need papers older thanthat like 2008 2007. Xtreme paper doesnt have the examiners report.
So if anyone of you know of a site ( or have papers) which has these old papers of phy and chem unit 4 and 5 questions papers( Mark scheme examiners report bla bla) so pleasse let me know ! Need them urgently
Reply 1
Original post by Fatima SJ
Hey. Im trying to find past papers , like i know the edexcel site has it till june 2010. But i need papers older thanthat like 2008 2007. Xtreme paper doesnt have the examiners report.
So if anyone of you know of a site ( or have papers) which has these old papers of phy and chem unit 4 and 5 questions papers( Mark scheme examiners report bla bla) so pleasse let me know ! Need them urgently

A levels were revamped around that time and the first A level papers available for the current specs were in 2010. Prior to that the content was dfferent and the exam codes were different which is why you are struggling to find them. From memory the Chemistry exam codes were 6244 and 6245 for Edexcel A2 and for Biology they were 6104 and 6105 -but that's just numbers plucked from my head 5 years after I last used them so I may well be wrong.
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
A levels were revamped around that time and the first A level papers available for the current specs were in 2010. Prior to that the content was dfferent and the exam codes were different which is why you are struggling to find them. From memory the Chemistry exam codes were 6244 and 6245 for Edexcel A2 and for Biology they were 6104 and 6105 -but that's just numbers plucked from my head 5 years after I last used them so I may well be wrong.

thanks for that. I solved all papers till 2010.il trying searching with the codes ,maybe il find some papers.:smile:
76w4u6j4tsa

Quick Reply

Latest