The Student Room Group

As biology

I kind of find biology difficult in the sense that I can't memorize all the content about the heart and the plants.

Cheers
Original post by KingThomas
I kind of find biology difficult in the sense that I can't memorize all the content about the heart and the plants.

Cheers

Perhaps try making revision cards with the key facts on, that helped me! Also what text book are you using and what exam board are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by Claire.08T
Perhaps try making revision cards with the key facts on, that helped me! Also what text book are you using and what exam board are you studying?

I am studying As biology OCR

Also I think the text book is not that good as it does not explain it very well also not enough detail as they ask in the exam.
Original post by KingThomas
I am studying As biology OCR

Also I think the text book is not that good as it does not explain it very well also not enough detail as they ask in the exam.

I do OCR Biology, last year I used the endorsed text book by OCR which was massive, but to understand things I used this text book and I couldn't recommend it enough. :biggrin:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AS-Level-Biology-OCR-Student-Book/dp/1847627897/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424604103&sr=8-3&keywords=ocr+as+level+biology

Quick Reply

Latest