Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by bettysroses
It does look quite nice, but isn't it a bit far away from campus? Do you know roughly how long it takes you from there? I'm not sure, can't quite see it from the map...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What campus would you be staying in again? City campus was a 10 minute walk if you walk a normal speed :smile:!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Think I'm going for glasshouse, anyone else?
Reply 102
Original post by Nabiha06
Think I'm going for glasshouse, anyone else?

I sAw that today I didn't think it was worth £120 for an ensuite :tongue:
Original post by Sezena

So did I! I only saw there and trinity square accommodation which I didn't really like. I want to see IQ as well but they only do viewings on Wednesday which Is gonna be difficult for me:/
Reply 104
Anyone thinking of staying in hampden or sandby?
Reply 105
only went to see goldsmith court today as I had the course talk/tours but loved it so decided to book there. I did see the outside of trinity square and I didn't really like the location so. Anyway so excited for september!! :smile:
Original post by Sezena

I agree with you, I saw it too. I did not like it at all
Reply 107
Original post by jc20
only went to see goldsmith court today as I had the course talk/tours but loved it so decided to book there. I did see the outside of trinity square and I didn't really like the location so. Anyway so excited for september!! :smile:

I did like goldsmith court and again I still think Russle view was a lot more worth it! The only thing with goldsmith was that you got a proper shower, Russle view has about a 1 metre by 1 metre wet room
Does anyone know where I can see a list of the private accommodation in the city? I want to start looking but have no idea where to start haha :confused:
Reply 109
hi Sezena,

I went to open day at NTU sat 21.02.15 and loved it. I liked Gill Street South the best too but was put off by the £. I hadn't really thought about private halls until yesterday so missed the opportunity to see any and I live 3.5hrs from Nottingham so not so easy to go back.

Have you been to see any of the private halls yet? Sounds like private could be better value for money.
Thanks. Tomos.
Reply 110
Original post by TLW25
hi Sezena,

I went to open day at NTU sat 21.02.15 and loved it. I liked Gill Street South the best too but was put off by the £. I hadn't really thought about private halls until yesterday so missed the opportunity to see any and I live 3.5hrs from Nottingham so not so easy to go back.

Have you been to see any of the private halls yet? Sounds like private could be better value for money.
Thanks. Tomos.

I've been to see Halley House, Goldsmith Court, Russel View, The Glass House, Greystacks and Mansion Square :smile:! On Wednesday I'll be doing a review on all of them I don't really have the time right now but I'm going for Russel View! Earlier on in this post I did reviews on Russel View and Halley House :smile:
Reply 111
Original post by Ronhaar
Does anyone know where I can see a list of the private accommodation in the city? I want to start looking but have no idea where to start haha :confused:

Literally type in on Google "private halls nottingham trent" and a website should come up with a list of them :smile:
Reply 112
Original post by jc20

I booked Goldsmith Court yesterday too! :biggrin:
Reply 113
Original post by lollie5
I booked Goldsmith Court yesterday too! :biggrin:

Cool! Did they also let you pick how many you want to share with and the floor/flat no? What course will you be studying? :smile:
Reply 114
Original post by jc20
Cool! Did they also let you pick how many you want to share with and the floor/flat no? What course will you be studying? :smile:

I'm sharing with 7 people in Flat 16 which is on the 4th floor! Hopefully European Law but my insurance course is Law LLB :smile: How about you?
Reply 115
Original post by lollie5
I'm sharing with 7 people in Flat 16 which is on the 4th floor! Hopefully European Law but my insurance course is Law LLB :smile: How about you?

This might be a bit weird but are you in the NTU fb applicants group? As I was just there and replied to someone(?) who's in flat 16 and 4th floor! I'm on the 3rd floor Flat 11 sharing with just 4! I'm doing fashion communication & promotion :smile:
Reply 116
Original post by jc20
This might be a bit weird but are you in the NTU fb applicants group? As I was just there and replied to someone(?) who's in flat 16 and 4th floor! I'm on the 3rd floor Flat 11 sharing with just 4! I'm doing fashion communication & promotion :smile:

Ahah yeah that probably is me! Oh cool, I think that's a popular course!
Reply 117
Booking glasshouse accomadation tomorrow , anyone else going there ?
Original post by M1711
Booking glasshouse accomadation tomorrow , anyone else going there ?

If I don't like Russell View (if I ever go and see it) then I'm gonna book glasshouse :smile:
Reply 119
Original post by Nabiha06
If I don't like Russell View (if I ever go and see it) then I'm gonna book glasshouse :smile:

I'm not saying this to be biased towards Russel view but the rooms genuinely look like the photos :smile:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending