The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah, the last day of half term. AKA "do all my homework when this hangover has shifted" day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Ah, the last day of half term. AKA "do all my homework when this hangover has shifted" day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, I'm proud of myself. First time ever I did all my hw before it was even Friday :woo:

So had a nice meal last night

Gonna go for lunch down sisters I think

Then ****ty school starts again wahay
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lmao, I'm proud of myself. First time ever I did all my hw before it was even Friday :woo:

So had a nice meal last night

Gonna go for lunch down sisters I think

Then ****ty school starts again wahay

Omg really? Grats bro that's genuinely an achievement
absolutely dreading college ughhh but only a four day week today cos I go to London thurs night

Posted from TSR Mobile
absolutely dreading college ughhh but only a four day week today cos I go to London thurs night

Posted from TSR Mobile

See no one appreciates that, so thank you lmao

How come??
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
How long will a 1,200 word source-based essay take to write?
Its due on Monday and I left it to the last minute as usual. :frown: #PRAYERS

I don't know if you've realised this but it would probably help if you actually got started on your essay instead of posting this :lol:
Haha my mid-term break starts tomorrow :smile: (one week only)
Do I have enough time? :frown:

I'm doing Math, bio and chem A2 this year. Altogether i have 7A2s and 3AS resits, one is early May and the rest is in June.

I haven't really done any proper revision yet, except for bio for jan mocks. But, thankfully my teachers are decent and i don't really need to do any "learning own my own" at home, except for a topic or two in chem. So I just need to go over things, aka revision (hopefully). Also just so you know, i'm probably best described as your average student; i'm not one of them super smart students.

With all that in mind, have i left revision to late? Do you think it's still possible for me to achieve A*AA-AAA? The A* being in maths. :s-smilie:

This part is for math students only: What should i be doing from now till the exams in your opinion? Should i even do exercises from the textbook or should i just do past papers? Also i'm doing S1 (first time) and M1 (resit), any tips on revising for those? i find them more difficult to revise for because i don't have a teacher for M1 and my teacher for S1 ain't so clear Thanks for reading, I tried to keep the post short as possible.

Thanks, i tried to keep the post short.
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh what're you doing in London :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by bakedbeans247

For math students: What should i be doing from now till the exams in your opinion? Should i even do exercises from the textbook or should i just do past papers? Also i'm doing S1 (first time) and M1 (resit), any tips on revising for those? i find them more difficult to revise for because i don't have a teacher for M1 and my teacher for S1 ain't so clear Thanks for reading, I tried to keep the post short as possible.

Thanks, i tried to keep the post short.

Stats; you need to do past papers!
The format of questions is very similar paper to paper so just get used to it
See no one appreciates that, so thank you lmao

How come??

Original post by cerlohee
Ooh what're you doing in London :biggrin: :wink:

Seeing my dad! :biggrin: another birthday weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aagh shouldn't have procrastinated for the last 3 months
Seeing my dad! :biggrin: another birthday weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like a bunch of fun haha missing school
Sounds like a bunch of fun haha missing school

I miss double maths and double further maths on Friday all with the same teacher hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I miss double maths and double further maths on Friday all with the same teacher hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus ****ing Christ that's insane

What modules do you do in that day?
Aaaand my RSI has come back over the holidays from all the writing I've been doing. Doesn't have me feeling too confident about exam season.
Jesus ****ing Christ that's insane

What modules do you do in that day?

So now we've done mocks it would be C4 and D2 :lol: and M2 in the AS f maths class I go to for retakes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I revise Chemistry or History? Not sure ;L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Do I revise Chemistry or History? Not sure ;L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Play the guitar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by binarythoughts
Stats; you need to do past papers!
The format of questions is very similar paper to paper so just get used to it

Thanks. I've look at a paper or two, looking for questions on topics that i wave covered. Seems daunting. Also i use a graphics calc do you know if you get the method marks if you just write down the answer? Probs ask the teacher anyways.

Last thing, in my prev post, i was asking if people think that if I start revising now, is it enough time to get A*AA-AAA? What do you think? My exams are all in June (1 is in May but it's only C1).
Hey everyone,

Any one doing Edexcel Product Design, OCR Biology and AQA Geography at A2?

Latest