The Student Room Group

Girls: masculine or feminine guys?

what is your preference :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I like my men how I like my women androgynous.

:sexface:
Reply 2
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
I like my men how I like my women androgynous.

:sexface:

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/62/65/77e0178ef9c099fd2f6fc6d4df23abc4.gif
Masculine
Reply 4
Who the hell would want a feminine man?
Oooh androgynous sounds niceee!
Yeah both please...

Wait if you mean masculine like has in henchy and muscles then nahhh then maybe feminine.
Delicate like flower, FLOWER BOYS YEA

Idk ._.
Reply 6
That's kinda messed up that kid looks like he's got a flipping heart condition the way he holds his chest afterwards aww
masculine, the type that look like they could throw you around a bit, not the ones that look like you could do the same to them haha
Reply 8
Both really, there are some very sexy skinny feminine men and some very sexy more macho men.
Reply 9
Original post by Ebony19
That's kinda messed up that kid looks like he's got a flipping heart condition the way he holds his chest afterwards aww

sorry :frown: i think its from one of those pranks where a scary vid pops up
Original post by Lisagurlxx
sorry :frown: i think its from one of those pranks where a scary vid pops up

Aww that's alright it's obv not your fault it was just an observation :smile:
what is your preference :biggrin:
what's yours?
Reply 12
Original post by Ebony19
what's yours?

not sure :colondollar:
not sure :colondollar:
So that's a both :biggrin: I'm for both. But we need some pics on the go or people to show examples of what's what
Reply 14
Original post by Ebony19
So that's a both :biggrin: I'm for both. But we need some pics on the go or people to show examples of what's what

:five: :biggrin: I think people have diff ideas of masculine/feminine haha, I guess the extremes would be a bodybuilder type guy v some skinny hipster arty person?
A combination? A tall and lean man yet gentle and caring. Sometimes macho can be 'too much'.
A combination, I guess. I don't think i'm attracted to one more than the other. Just depends on the person.
Original post by studybug11
A combination? A tall and lean man yet gentle and caring. Sometimes macho can be 'too much'.
Mmm well done for raising this

:yep:
Masculine FTW.

But I don't mean masculine as in one that works out so often that his chest muscles obscure one's view of his neck.. more like one that takes care of himself and isn't a pushover.
False dichotomy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending