The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MyName??!
Haha xD you didn't eat at all! I never leave that place unless I go up to my sixth/seventh plate! Pfft!

But I had so much fun todayyyy! :biggrin: even when we were running down to the train station. I hope you get into Leeds! x

Heard back from Leeds, on the reserve list and being considered for an alternative programme (which suits my interests more!)

Will need to do it over skype though which I hate because I hate skype interviews :erm:
Too many feelings. I'm scarrrredddddd.
Original post by Slowbro93
Heard back from Leeds, on the reserve list and being considered for an alternative programme (which suits my interests more!)

Will need to do it over skype though which I hate because I hate skype interviews :erm:

Hmm I actually never heard of a reserve list.. And a different programme? Have you looked at the rest of the programmes offered by Leeds? I wish you all the best hun! x :hugs:

Original post by snailsareslimy
Too many feelings. I'm scarrrredddddd.

Everything alright? :hugs:
Got my results back: 71 and 68
The 68 was from a module where my exam went terribly so I'm relieved it didn't bring the mark down too much :smile:
Getting ready to set off for Leeds/Bradford airport :biggrin: got a loooong journey ahead of us! Next stop: buffalo NY! :woo:
Getting ready to set off for Leeds/Bradford airport :biggrin: got a loooong journey ahead of us! Next stop: buffalo NY! :woo:

HAve a good trip!

So turns out I have another interview for Leeds next week, doinmg it over skype though as I can't get any more time off :tongue:
HAve a good trip!

So turns out I have another interview for Leeds next week, doinmg it over skype though as I can't get any more time off :tongue:

Good luck for the interview! Leeds seem pretty keen on you, no? :h:

I saw this job posting online in Canada at McGill uni about a Master's position for a lab project.. so I'm not entirely sure if it's just an MSc project or a job. Think I'll email, but it'd be so cool because then I could actually go and spend some time over there like I planned on doing for so long! :love: I've already updated my CV and everything.

Enjoy your trip! What is it for? (:

_______
Also I hope everyone is well. I thoroughly enjoyed my reading week. STILL need to hear back about my MSc project :colonhash: I really, really hope I'll get my first choice (but I'll be happy with my other two choices as well). I also got an activity monitor/tracker, so it actually got me moving a bit more since Friday :h: I've been doing some revision throughout my reading week, been travelling a bit.. I'm actually a lot happier recently than in the last two months. I wake up early and actually quite refreshed, I can manage to sleep through 70% of the time now (instead of maybe 5-10% of the time) and.. I'm not sure what happened, but I like it!
Definitely feeling a lot happier atm :smile: things are starting to pick up. Feel like I'm getting uni back on track and then other things have been going really well. It's pretty surreal.
Stressed is an understatement right now! :frown:. 4 tests, lab report and coursework to do in 2 weeks 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
This weekend has not been good and I've barely got any work done as a result :frown:
friend found my bf on tinder. ****ing done with blokes, I'm ****ing done.
Original post by Serentonin
friend found my bf on tinder. ****ing done with blokes, I'm ****ing done.

Crap! Maybe an old profile?
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Crap! Maybe an old profile?

Nope. New photos. Active hour ago. I'm done with this crap.
Nope. New photos. Active hour ago. I'm done with this crap.

Were you exclusive? Confront him.
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Were you exclusive? Confront him.

Yeah. Says it 'was an ego boost' and that he 'didn't talk to anyone'

who gives a crap. I'm out.

:hugs: regardless you don't deserve it. Get ice cream and munch.
Urgh am doing a group teaching project and 2 people have been really bad at turning up and contributing and then today have pulled out of our first official event completely!!
Why are people so crap? :frown:

Oh god :frown: I'm so sorry :frown: Can I kill him for you? :reaper:
Oh god :frown: I'm so sorry :frown: Can I kill him for you? :reaper:

Yes plz :puppyeyes:

--

OH WELL WHO GIVES A ****, I HAVE AN IMPERIAL PHD INTERVIEW TOMORROW AND I'M GONNA BE A ****ING AMAZING (albeit celibate) SCIENTIST WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN (insert sassy fingers)

Ha.
that felt good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending