The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by waveydavey!
I'm wondering the same thing as I haven't been asked for certs yet. The only thing my interview letter asked for was to bring photo Id along with me to interview.

Yes mine was the same waves davey!! Maybe it depends where your certs are from and what they are for? Maybe we will only get asked for them if we pass the interview!!
Original post by Nicoh88
Yes mine was the same waves davey!! Maybe it depends where youor certs are from and what they are for? Maybe we will only get asked for them if we pass the interview!!
who knows mine are so old now they've started to go yellow x
I was asked to bring my HND certs over to queens way back when I got the sharing info letter... With the interview letter I was just asked to bring I'd..
Lol cfearon, you will be fine.. Keep us updated..
Hi guys!!
So they ask us to talk to a social worker before interview....is this just to get a realistic idea of long hours, heavy caseloads etc?
Also what recent news stories are you all gonna talk about?
Reply 145
Hey guys:smile: What are people wearing for their interviews? I have a black pencil skirt and black blazer and colourful shirt etc! Look a bit officey haha
Original post by mmq02
Hey guys:smile: What are people wearing for their interviews? I have a black pencil skirt and black blazer and colourful shirt etc! Look a bit officey haha

Hi!! Just bought my outfit today.... pretty much the same as yours! You will look so sophisticated x
Reply 147
Hi! Has anyone had their interview yet?
Hi have mine the 3rd march, when do you have yours......
Mine is also on 3rd March...I can't believe how much prep there is for it!! It is on my mind all the time!!
Reply 150
I sent my second personal statement off around 8 days so waiting to hear back.. Fingers crossed
Original post by Fran10
I sent my second personal statement off around 8 days so waiting to hear back.. Fingers crossed

I'm sure u will hear soon,everyone seems to have waited different times to hear back and it's mid term ������
Reply 152
Original post by Nicoh88
Mine is also on 3rd March...I can't believe how much prep there is for it!! It is on my mind all the time!!

Good luck Fran10 :smile:

Nicoh88..mine is in the next few days and my head is actually going to explode:frown: Too much social work stuff for my brain to cope with right now ahahhah
Original post by mmq02
Good luck Fran10 :smile:

Nicoh88..mine is in the next few days and my head is actually going to explode:frown: Too much social work stuff for my brain to cope with right now ahahhah

Hopefully it will all be worth it!!
Reply 154
When is your interview mmq02?
Reply 155
Tomorrow! Here goes lol!
Original post by mmq02
Tomorrow! Here goes lol!

Mines tomorrow as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Original post by Bailey12
Mines tomorrow as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What time yours at?:smile:

Im currently kakking it ahha but giving it my best shot!:smile:
Original post by mmq02
What time yours at?:smile:

Im currently kakking it ahha but giving it my best shot!:smile:

It's at 2:30. What times yours? I'm soo nervous ahh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 159
Omg I'm at two!! You'll probably be just after me hahha! Fingers crossed I don't come out looking awful and scaring people haha

Quick Reply

Latest