Manchester

Manchester Met Interview 2015 for Primary Education

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hanna07
12th March x

ohh okay, good luck :smile: x
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
When the interviewer asks you a question is it about the topic you talked about in the presentation or did they ask questions and wasn't relevant to your topic?
Original post by kdoherty13
When the interviewer asks you a question is it about the topic you talked about in the presentation or did they ask questions and wasn't relevant to your topic?

They ask you a question about the topic you give the talk about :smile:
Original post by maccisha
They ask you a question about the topic you give the talk about :smile:

Thank you!! When was your interview and how'd you get on?
Thank you!! When was your interview and how'd you get on?

That's okay :smile: December 17th, I got an offer the next day, they sai they would decide for everyone the same day so they are really quick to get back to you! When's yours?
That's okay :smile: December 17th, I got an offer the next day, they sai they would decide for everyone the same day so they are really quick to get back to you! When's yours?

Congrats!! Is MMU your first choice? Mines is on the 4th March, so scared.
Congrats!! Is MMU your first choice? Mines is on the 4th March, so scared.

Thanks!! No it's my third, is it yours? You'll be fine, they are really nice and try to help you relax and make you less nervous! :smile:
Thanks!! No it's my third, is it yours? You'll be fine, they are really nice and try to help you relax and make you less nervous! :smile:

It's my second choice, what's your first? Hopefully I do!!
It's my second choice, what's your first? Hopefully I do!!

Edge hill, what's yours? Yeah it'll be fine :smile:
Edge hill, what's yours? Yeah it'll be fine :smile:

John Moores!! Thank you 😀
John Moores!! Thank you 😀

Nice! I've applied there aswell! Where else have you applied?
Nice! I've applied there aswell! Where else have you applied?

I've applied for Northumbria University and Chester too. Where have you all applied for?
I've applied for Northumbria University and Chester too. Where have you all applied for?

Chester and birmingham city! Do you have an interview at chester?
Chester and birmingham city! Do you have an interview at chester?

Yes I have an interview for Chester on the 1st April, but not sure if I'm attending because it's my last choice. When is yours?
Yes I have an interview for Chester on the 1st April, but not sure if I'm attending because it's my last choice. When is yours?

Ohh fair enough, mine is march 11th so not long 😣 it's my second choice though!
Ohh fair enough, mine is march 11th so not long 😣 it's my second choice though!

You'll do fab!! Yeah so you need to go. Have you went to your John Moores interview yet?
You'll do fab!! Yeah so you need to go. Have you went to your John Moores interview yet?

Yeah I really hope so! Yeah I do, as it's supposed to be tommorrow but I'm not going as it's my last choice and I have offers for my first and third choice already so there isn't really any point!
Yeah I really hope so! Yeah I do, as it's supposed to be tommorrow but I'm not going as it's my last choice and I have offers for my first and third choice already so there isn't really any point!

Yes I see your point. John moores is my first, however they still haven't got back to me with an invite for interview, just patiently waiting. It's the last I'm waiting for 😢
Yes I see your point. John moores is my first, however they still haven't got back to me with an invite for interview, just patiently waiting. It's the last I'm waiting for 😢

Ohh okay, yeah they took a while to get back to me! I was the same with mine, my first choice was the last to reply by I think about a month! Do you have all your other interviews?
Ohh okay, yeah they took a while to get back to me! I was the same with mine, my first choice was the last to reply by I think about a month! Do you have all your other interviews?

Yes I've heard people saying they're long to getting back to you. Think that's always the way lol. Yes but MMU is my first interview!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending