Are you muslim?

Yes
Original post by Ankabout
Yes he is lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK,personal mystery solved.
Reply 5122
Original post by ash92:)
It'd would've been good if they gave a more solid source tbh.

:dontknow: :confused:

lolwut

That's the first I've hear of it, may Allah ta'ala reward them.

perhaps crop the sides a bit to remove some of the dark background areas and focus more on the centre?

Someone wrote "Ibn Fulan is the best" as a comment on my blog using your name. We've figured out it wasn't either of you lol.
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Where in ireland:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In Balbriggan,County Dublin, Ireland.
Original post by Tpos
Someone wrote "Ibn Fulan is the best" as a comment on my blog using your name. We've figured out it wasn't either of you lol.

:lolwut:
Was it ideas?
Reply 5125
Original post by ash92:)
:lolwut:
Was it ideas?

Haha might've been. I.F said it might be and Ideas hasn't denied it
Original post by Tpos
Haha might've been. I.F said it might be and Ideas hasn't denied it

Loool I thought you didn't take him srsly. Na I never wrote that "ibn fulaan is best" comment.
Reply 5127
Original post by IdeasForLife
Loool I thought you didn't take him srsly. Na I never wrote that "ibn fulaan is best" comment.

lol I dunno. I don't care tbh, I found it amusing and thought I'd acknowledge it on here and then it turned out everyone was clueless about it.
Hello. I was wondering would anyone be able to tell me Salaah times? I've realised I'm a very bad Muslim, almost Muslim by name but not practising. I need to get back in contact with Allah, and I believe I need some support to get myself on the right path.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5129
Original post by shatmypants
Hello. I was wondering would anyone be able to tell me Salaah times? I've realised I'm a very bad Muslim, almost Muslim by name but not practising. I need to get back in contact with Allah, and I believe I need some support to get myself on the right path.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will need to get salaah times from your local mosque, they will be different for each city so we wouldn't be able to tell you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I normally google "salah times *insert your city name here*".
Original post by Tpos
You will need to get salaah times from your local mosque, they will be different for each city so we wouldn't be able to tell you

Oh I see, thanks for the reply. The problem is I'm worried about going down to the mosque as I won't know who to ask. Do I go at any time during the day or around 5pm when children go to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5132
Oh I see, thanks for the reply. The problem is I'm worried about going down to the mosque as I won't know who to ask. Do I go at any time during the day or around 5pm when children go to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do any of your family members not have a timetable? Would you be able to ask someone to get it for you? I'm sure you could go in at anytime and ask for. Alternatively google your city and see if any mosques have a timetable online. E.g. I know one of the Bham mosques does
Original post by Tpos
Do any of your family members not have a timetable? Would you be able to ask someone to get it for you? I'm sure you could go in at anytime and ask for. Alternatively google your city and see if any mosques have a timetable online. E.g. I know one of the Bham mosques does

Unfortunately no. Yeah I'll do that, thanks for the help.

Original post by IdeasForLife
I normally google "salah times *insert your city name here*".

Hi thanks for replying, I did that and I got the times. However i don't understand how to go by them. It says fajr is at 5:33 and sunrise is at 7:09. So does that mean I have to pray fajr at 5:33 or do I have some more time to pray. I hear people saying things like 'you can pray from 4 to half 6', is that true? I don't understand these rules :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5135
Unfortunately no. Yeah I'll do that, thanks for the help.

Hi thanks for replying, I did that and I got the times. However i don't understand how to go by them. It says fajr is at 5:33 and sunrise is at 7:09. So does that mean I have to pray fajr at 5:33 or do I have some more time to pray. I hear people saying things like 'you can pray from 4 to half 6', is that true? I don't understand these rules :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's best to read at least 10 mins before sunrise and since it's at 7.09 you can pray from 5.33 till about 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

The others have given you good advice. If you don't mind saying, what made you want to become more religious? :smile:
Original post by Tpos
It's best to read at least 10 mins before sunrise and since it's at 7.09 you can pray from 5.33 till about 7

So is it the same for the other prayers? Like zuhr and asr, I guess I could pray zuhr at sixth form but I'll miss asr as I stay back to study. I don't understand what times I can pray until. I think I'll ask someone who lives near me, even if they do judge me :frown:

Hi,

The others have given you good advice. If you don't mind saying, what made you want to become more religious? :smile:

I realised my life is empty and I'm depressed because I don't have Allah in my life. I always moan about having an unfortunate life, but I've realised I haven't given anything to Allah and so I deserve this sh*t I'm currently in. I've committed some very bad sins, and I know I'm going to hell. I need to sort my life out basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I realised my life is empty and I'm depressed because I don't have Allah in my life. I always moan about having an unfortunate life, but I've realised I haven't given anything to Allah and so I deserve this sh*t I'm currently in. I've committed some very bad sins, and I know I'm going to hell. I need to sort my life out basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see. Well, God is Most Merciful. If you repent sincerely inshaAllah, He will forgive your sins. :smile:
Oh I see. Well, God is Most Merciful. If you repent sincerely inshaAllah, He will forgive your sins. :smile:

Thank you for the support :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending