The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Looks like the CS FB-group has been at 59 members for a while? Are they done with there process or what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel I messed up BAML summer numerical, I guess there's no point filling out the 2nd stage as it's an automatic invite after the test?
Original post by Mcdermott
Feel I messed up BAML summer numerical, I guess there's no point filling out the 2nd stage as it's an automatic invite after the test?

You never know, it may not have gone as badly as you think. Don't give up :smile:
Is the baml additional questions automatic? Or based on numerical performance??

Dave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DavidMonk
Is the baml additional questions automatic? Or based on numerical performance??

Dave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Automatic :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme
Automatic :smile:

Cheers! If you fail numerical, the rejection tends to be automatic right after a week or so? (Sometimes even the next day)? So if i havent heard in 3 weeks does that mean ive passed? Thanks!

David.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheers! If you fail numerical, the rejection tends to be automatic right after a week or so? (Sometimes even the next day)? So if i havent heard in 3 weeks does that mean ive passed? Thanks!

David.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urm, not necessarily - When I applied for the spring week, I sat the test in September but only got my rejection in November!
Urm, not necessarily - When I applied for the spring week, I sat the test in September but only got my rejection in November!

And they specified the rejection was based on numerical? Cheers

Dave

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7668
Missed call from unknown 10 minutes ago. Anyone heard back this morning from Barclays?
Original post by spark27
Missed call from unknown 10 minutes ago. Anyone heard back this morning from Barclays?

When did you interview?
Reply 7670
Original post by Drossell
When did you interview?

Last Tuesday, 17th Feb. It could be somewhere else though, I had to make some calls to places this morning.
I was supposed to hear from them today, called them and the guy in the call centre was suggesting weeks not hours until anyone heard back - good luck though!
same response. ****S SAKE.
And they specified the rejection was based on numerical? Cheers

Dave

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, they didn't :smile:

Original post by welcometoib
same response. ****S SAKE.

What's up?
No, they didn't :smile:

What's up?

same barclays response as the person above, they explicitly said at the end of the int id hear back DEFO by the next week, well that was 2 weeks ago now. so today they say there is no time frame on response. spring weeks start literally in a calendar month, not sure how close to them they will give offers, maybe day before seeing the piss take, same as hsbc.
Just had my Barclays final, got a verbal offer. I think this is the last week of interviews so everyone should be getting a response by this week hopefully!
Original post by ariellechantel
Just had my Barclays final, got a verbal offer. I think this is the last week of interviews so everyone should be getting a response by this week hopefully!

Congratulations, what division will be in? :biggrin:
Reply 7677
hi guys

erm I have an interview with Barclays in next few days for HR, anyone applied to this division at all? what kind of questions can I expect.

thank you.

btw its my first interview with Barclays
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7678
Finally I have received my GS rejection (pre-int). I think it's finish.
What are peoples progress with RBC? Offers? Rejections? Interviews?

Dave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending