The Student Room Group

Cultural Marxism does not stand

Cultural Marxism, the reassignment of rights based on arbitrary groupings of people (race, gender, sexuality, religion etc.) does not stand.

It was in fact brought about by a group of people using clandestine movements for various reasons and its a clever ploy to create confusion because there will always be beneficiaries to these rights who will push for it.

Right now it would stand with the lower courts and with the state administrators only due to a lack of understanding of our rights.

When we were born, a trust was created with legal title being granted to the state (birth certificates, car registration, property title) and equitable title being granted to you (freedoms, enjoyment of car, property rights).

The state legislated to put into practise your God given, nature given or inalienable rights.

When the state decided to implement cultural Marxism e.g. You as a non spectacle wearing person queue behind a spectacle wearing person for such and such a service, it created a fictitious synthesis of rights. This synthesis interferes with your inalienable rights as it renders them not intact.

Therefore if channelled in supreme courts or Queen's Bench type courts one would be able to bring a challenge to statutory law based on God's law or nature's law that there is no authority in the trust created to reassign right this way.

The test would be "Show me the authority that grants you the right to pass laws and legislate this way and if you cannot show me the authority I will claim compensation for infringement of my rights."

The actions taken by Mr. Dean Clifford in the courts show that this would not stand and when challenged the senior judges would have no choice than to refuse to enforce the state's claim that it can enforce cultural Marxism.
After looking into this for many years, and going through lots of convoluted explanations trying to describe why Marxists are they way they are, i have eventually realised their motives are nothing more than hate.

The thing which defines and drives the modern left, the politically correct mind, the culturally marxist society, however you want to describe modern power system, is hate. Hatred for all thing Western and European; Culture, people, heritage, history.

The only difference between a Marxist and a Nazi is the people they hate. Nazis hate Jews, Marxists hate white people.
Reply 2
Original post by capitalismstinks
After looking into this for many years, and going through lots of convoluted explanations trying to describe why Marxists are they way they are, i have eventually realised their motives are nothing more than hate.

The thing which defines and drives the modern left, the politically correct mind, the culturally marxist society, however you want to describe modern power system, is hate. Hatred for all thing Western and European; Culture, people, heritage, history.

The only difference between a Marxist and a Nazi is the people they hate. Nazis hate Jews, Marxists hate white people.

You have some good points but any rationalisation is not going to change them or the way they see the world, so the only thing it really comes down to is power. The only thing most disagreements really come down to is who has the power and can agreement be reached before a battle is fought.

In this example the question is down to whether these people who are not going to change their opinions (even if they don't believe it for themselves because they like sheep that can be shepherded.) have the right to enforce their beliefs.
The idea seems to be to completely undermine Western civilisation through subtle infiltration. I think this sums it up, and if you consider all the lefties sympathetic to ISIS and converting to Islam or simply attacking Christianity, you'll see it ring true.

However, let me just add that calling it Cultural Marxism is playing in to their hands. What is Cultural Marxism? Why are you blaming Jews or just one umbrella of thought for all of our problems? You're just a conspiracy theorist and Marxists are your scapegoat! Well, that is the kind of response you'll get from most people. You need to be a lot more tactful in bringing people to see what a mess has been made in the country in terms of how we used to think vs. how we think now. Those rights have long eroded, the state has too much power.

The Cultural Marxist wants to build everything around the fact that all people are/should be equal. That's the first principle they work from. Inequality=bad, in all manner of ways. Biology is racist and speciesist and sexist. Only reason blacks are disadvantaged is money, etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fodder
Cultural Marxism, the reassignment of rights based on arbitrary groupings of people (race, gender, sexuality, religion etc.) does not stand.

It was in fact brought about by a group of people using clandestine movements for various reasons and its a clever ploy to create confusion because there will always be beneficiaries to these rights who will push for it.

Right now it would stand with the lower courts and with the state administrators only due to a lack of understanding of our rights.

When we were born, a trust was created with legal title being granted to the state (birth certificates, car registration, property title) and equitable title being granted to you (freedoms, enjoyment of car, property rights).

The state legislated to put into practise your God given, nature given or inalienable rights.

When the state decided to implement cultural Marxism e.g. You as a non spectacle wearing person queue behind a spectacle wearing person for such and such a service, it created a fictitious synthesis of rights. This synthesis interferes with your inalienable rights as it renders them not intact.

Therefore if channelled in supreme courts or Queen's Bench type courts one would be able to bring a challenge to statutory law based on God's law or nature's law that there is no authority in the trust created to reassign right this way.

The test would be "Show me the authority that grants you the right to pass laws and legislate this way and if you cannot show me the authority I will claim compensation for infringement of my rights."

The actions taken by Mr. Dean Clifford in the courts show that this would not stand and when challenged the senior judges would have no choice than to refuse to enforce the state's claim that it can enforce cultural Marxism.

What exactly are you trying to say? Forgive me but just about all of that made little/no sense.
Reply 5
Original post by SHallowvale
What exactly are you trying to say? Forgive me but just about all of that made little/no sense.

Take your time and read it carefully. And look up any terms you are not familiar with.

There are a lot of specific thoughts in there which are compacted with some very specific terms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by HigherMinion
The idea seems to be to completely undermine Western civilisation through subtle infiltration. I think this sums it up, and if you consider all the lefties sympathetic to ISIS and converting to Islam or simply attacking Christianity, you'll see it ring true.

However, let me just add that calling it Cultural Marxism is playing in to their hands. What is Cultural Marxism? Why are you blaming Jews or just one umbrella of thought for all of our problems? You're just a conspiracy theorist and Marxists are your scapegoat! Well, that is the kind of response you'll get from most people. You need to be a lot more tactful in bringing people to see what a mess has been made in the country in terms of how we used to think vs. how we think now. Those rights have long eroded, the state has too much power.

The Cultural Marxist wants to build everything around the fact that all people are/should be equal. That's the first principle they work from. Inequality=bad, in all manner of ways. Biology is racist and speciesist and sexist. Only reason blacks are disadvantaged is money, etc.

Well if i don't blame anyone and just state the problem then no one can try to derail me by accusing me of blaming me or scapegoating.

In reality I think to blame any group is far too simplistic. The power structure is far more complex than that. There are Machiavellian tactics used to divide and conquer by getting people who blame certain groups while at the same time exploiting vast sections of those groups.

It's therefore far easier to just call it the power structure and therefore avoid any controversies that remove the point.

Even using a term like Neocons adds unnecessary controversy to the discussion. Because then you need
to go through the whole motion of what is a Neocon, where the boundaries are and then fend off some exceptions.

All of these controversies are designed to be a brick wall to being able to discuss the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by capitalismstinks

strong username to post ratio?
Original post by fodder
Well if i don't blame anyone and just state the problem then no one can try to derail me by accusing me of blaming me or scapegoating.

In reality I think to blame any group is far too simplistic. The power structure is far more complex than that. There are Machiavellian tactics used to divide and conquer by getting people who blame certain groups while at the same time exploiting vast sections of those groups.

It's therefore far easier to just call it the power structure and therefore avoid any controversies that remove the point.

Even using a term like Neocons adds unnecessary controversy to the discussion. Because then you need
to go through the whole motion of what is a Neocon, where the boundaries are and then fend off some exceptions.

All of these controversies are designed to be a brick wall to being able to discuss the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed. You have to first make people understand what is occurring, your opinion on the matter and why they should care. Only after the audience then ask the inevitable, "so why did this happen?" you can start talking about whodunit.

Just a tip, for the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending