The Student Room Group

HM Passport Office (Grade 1/Grade 3?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by jen89
I found out that my friends friend has only just started in Southport though and that's were we do our training for Liverpool so perhaps they have to train Southport roles first as is their office we are training at.

I'd just try not to think bout it to much its well known process is a long winded one and will eventually hear from them x

I am for Southport!! Do you know when her interview was etc?
(edited 9 years ago)
Same as me Jen, along with the PO1 position.

I don't feel very hopeful if I am honest. Both yourself and Hannah applied for the same role and got it virtually straight away. I know you are also waiting for checks and start dates and that, which is a pain in the bum for you.

I don't even know if I have a job and I am now going into my 11th week since my interview.

Doesn't look good for me....x
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 522
Original post by Jukie
I am for Southport!! Do you know when her interview was etc?

oh god knows then erm she text me the beginning of January asking me what the interview was like so should imagine was around then but there seems to be no consistency so no idea whats going on ha x
Reply 523
Original post by missfohal
Same as me Jen, along with the PO1 position.

I don't feel very hopeful if I am honest. Both yourself and Hannah applied for the same role and got it virtually straight away. I know you are also waiting for checks and start dates and that, which is a pain in the bum for you.

I don't even know if I have a job and I am now going into my 11th week since my interview.

Doesn't look good for me....x

not necessary I only applied for one if you haven't heard back from both could be that there trying to figure out which offer to give you is only 2 people that you know know they have the job there was 100 roles going for role i went for so still have as good a chance as anyone x
Reply 524
Original post by jen89
oh god knows then erm she text me the beginning of January asking me what the interview was like so should imagine was around then but there seems to be no consistency so no idea whats going on ha x

I know they have taken agency staff in southport on 3 month contracts and they have already started but no consistency at all.
Original post by jen89
not necessary I only applied for one if you haven't heard back from both could be that there trying to figure out which offer to give you is only 2 people that you know know they have the job there was 100 roles going for role i went for so still have as good a chance as anyone x

I know hun - I just mean as the weeks go on, I become less and less confident. I thought I did great in the interview etc, but haven't had any sort of offer. Didn't do as good as I thought haha. Just hope that after all these weeks waiting something comes of it. I have never known anything like this in all my life x
Original post by Jukie
I know they have taken agency staff in southport on 3 month contracts and they have already started but no consistency at all.

How do you know this Jukie ? Haha x
Reply 527
How do you know this Jukie ? Haha x

Becci231080 on here is on reserve list for PO1 Liverpoo but applied through agency for PO3 and is working in Southport started end of Jan look a few pages back on this thread.
Original post by rebecca_:)
I'm due to start on Monday! I'm excited but also nervous. Has anyone started yet? I'm based in liverpool :')

Happy new year guys!

Hi Rebecca

How is it going in Liverpool ? Are you working in the new contact centre or their current building ?
For anyone waiting to hear about positions in Liverpool...

Apparently manpower are waiting on contact from HMPO, and we should expect to hear later on this afternoon.

Providing that they do actually update us, then the best of luck to everyone xx
Reply 530
For anyone waiting to hear about positions in Liverpool...

Apparently manpower are waiting on contact from HMPO, and we should expect to hear later on this afternoon.

Providing that they do actually update us, then the best of luck to everyone xx

Fingers crossed, good luck.
Original post by Jukie
Fingers crossed, good luck.

Thanks. You heard anything yet ?
Original post by Graygray
Just another email to say the deadline today can't be met...

Apparently we can expect to hear something this afternoon with regard to an update....
Reply 533
Thanks. You heard anything yet ?

Nothing at all not even a reply to my email but hoping its linked in with yours.
Original post by Jukie
Nothing at all not even a reply to my email but hoping its linked in with yours.

I only emailed them this morning asking for an update
Reply 535
I only emailed them this morning asking for an update

I emailed Friday but its HMPO I have to email now, Manpower are much better at replying.
Original post by Jukie
I emailed Friday but its HMPO I have to email now, Manpower are much better at replying.

Ah I see. Well, still nothing from them. Wish they were as quick with their updates as they are with their responses to e-mails !
Reply 537
Ah I see. Well, still nothing from them. Wish they were as quick with their updates as they are with their responses to e-mails !

Frustrating or what???????
Reply 538

Nothing yet I presume?
Original post by Jukie
Frustrating or what???????

Majorly so !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending