The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone, just back from docs. Do you ever feel like your doc gets fed up of you, but in reality its not true and its just your brain giving you negative thoughts ?

He is renewing my fit note in 3 weeks time, and suppose they don't hand them out on plates :smile: and though it won't be anything long, he did say he will do an outline of my illness for ESA people

Another appt with him in 2 weeks and awaiting CBT, if that is weekly or whatever I'd still like to see GP every few weeks alongside as another support mechanism. Feel weird asking though, is it so weird ?

Great aunty died this morning just found out, weird that i feel a bit sad but no real emotion as of yet which i feel bad about. Whether that is because i have lots in my mind atm, i don' know
Got my lab switched! Things seem to be going a little better today, annoyed one of the lecturers though. :colondollar: Didn't mean to aha.

Hope everyone's ok. :hugs: for those who want/need them. :h:
Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan
Hey everyone, just back from docs. Do you ever feel like your doc gets fed up of you, but in reality its not true and its just your brain giving you negative thoughts ?

Sorry for your loss :console: As for the above, welcome to Planet TLG :erm: :sadnod: :five:

Original post by Pathway
Got my lab switched!

PRSOM

Original post by lulu199
My grandfather passed away last week, i can't feel normal since that day =(

I miss him so much, i cry every night before i go to sleep, i remember every moment with him every day .. i feel like there are knives in my chest because i've not see him for almost 6 months .. i travelled abroad, that's the reason .. and he had Alzheimer's.. so, i could not talk to him since that time ..

I try to act normal and do all the things i used to do but it still hard to handle .. i do not know how this thread work, but i wanted to write down what i feel ..

:jumphug: So sorry to hear this. I'm very sorry for your loss :console:
Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan

He is renewing my fit note in 3 weeks time, and suppose they don't hand them out on plates :smile: and though it won't be anything long, he did say he will do an outline of my illness for ESA people

Another appt with him in 2 weeks and awaiting CBT, if that is weekly or whatever I'd still like to see GP every few weeks alongside as another support mechanism. Feel weird asking though, is it so weird ?

Great aunty died this morning just found out, weird that i feel a bit sad but no real emotion as of yet which i feel bad about. Whether that is because i have lots in my mind atm, i don' know

Sorry for your loss :frown:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry for your loss :console: As for the above, welcome to Planet TLG :erm: :sadnod: :five:

PRSOM

:jumphug: So sorry to hear this. I'm very sorry for your loss :console:

Thank you :smile:

-------

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
Sorry for your loss :frown:

Thank you :smile:

-------

Spoiler

Do you have a CPN or anything you can discuss that with that will help you analyse if what you believe is true or not?
I have missed voluntary today because I didn't get enough sleep…yet I had enough energy to fight trolls :s-smilie: and I lied saying I went to the GP, but I didn't. :/

But I seriously am considering anti-anxiety meds (ideally those that will not kill my sex drive) and really want to get back to therapy, waiting list is beginning to rile me and last contact letter was before Christmas...
Original post by Noodlzzz
Do you have a CPN or anything you can discuss that with that will help you analyse if what you believe is true or not?

I got discharged back to my GP after I had my CMHT assessment. :frown: I'm scared she (my GP) won't believe me if I tell her.
Original post by Pathway
I got discharged back to my GP after I had my CMHT assessment. :frown: I'm scared she (my GP) won't believe me if I tell her.

won't believe you're being watched or won't believe you that you think you're being watched?

If the first then she may still be able to help you rationalise it out.

Do you think CMHT would help? Maybe you could ask for a second assessment?
won't believe you're being watched or won't believe you that you think you're being watched?

If the first then she may still be able to help you rationalise it out.

Do you think CMHT would help? Maybe you could ask for a second assessment?

Won't believe I'm being watched.

Not sure. It was really bad the assessment I had I dont think I'm allowed help? Going to a complaints thing on Friday about the assessment
I had a nice lie in today, took my dog for a walk, trying to organise a tattoo appointment to get a cover up for an old one, i'm drinking a lot of water and i'm going to go food shopping soon to get some healthy food in.

Small victories today and i'm happy :smile:
Original post by Pathway
Won't believe I'm being watched.

Not sure. It was really bad the assessment I had I dont think I'm allowed help? Going to a complaints thing on Friday about the assessment

I find talking to someone who doesn't believe the same things I do like being followed and mind control and stuff helpful to make me think why I believe it.

And you're entitled to a second opinion on the NHS so maybe at the complaint bring up you would like to be assessed again by another dr/therapist?
I find talking to someone who doesn't believe the same things I do like being followed and mind control and stuff helpful to make me think why I believe it.

And you're entitled to a second opinion on the NHS so maybe at the complaint bring up you would like to be assessed again by another dr/therapist?

Yeah, I'm seeing my GP on Friday too, she wants to discuss a second opinion then. I'm just scared :frown:
Original post by Pathway
Yeah, I'm seeing my GP on Friday too, she wants to discuss a second opinion then. I'm just scared :frown:

What are you scared of?
Original post by Pathway
Got my lab switched! Things seem to be going a little better today, annoyed one of the lecturers though. :colondollar: Didn't mean to aha.

Hope everyone's ok. :hugs: for those who want/need them. :h:

Well done! :woo: Hope you're ok- here if you want me :hugs:

Original post by SweetNothing
I had a nice lie in today, took my dog for a walk, trying to organise a tattoo appointment to get a cover up for an old one, i'm drinking a lot of water and i'm going to go food shopping soon to get some healthy food in.

Small victories today and i'm happy :smile:

Well done for you too! Sounds like a lot of good stuff :smile:

------
Mood's all over the place, like I'm alright at the minute but not sure what I'm going to do next and going up and down really far really quickly :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really genuinely question why I bother doing or thinking or saying anything, cause no matter what I do I get told I am wrong.
I am having the worst mood swings today. One minute I'm hyper (like atm) the next I'm in tears.
Original post by furryface12
Well done! :woo: Hope you're ok- here if you want me :hugs:

Well done for you too! Sounds like a lot of good stuff :smile:

------
Mood's all over the place, like I'm alright at the minute but not sure what I'm going to do next and going up and down really far really quickly :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just anxious, but it's ok.

:hugs: PM me if you need to chat?
Original post by Pathway
I'm just anxious, but it's ok.

:hugs: PM me if you need to chat?

:hugs:
Got a rehearsal in a minute so will go try that, thanks though.

Original post by jelly1000
I am having the worst mood swings today. One minute I'm hyper (like atm) the next I'm in tears.

Having the same problem, it's not nice! Hope they settle down soon for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by furryface12
:hugs:
Got a rehearsal in a minute so will go try that, thanks though.

Having the same problem, it's not nice! Hope they settle down soon for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, unfortunatley they have been triggered by something so it could take a while.
Have wound up in a voluntary revision lecture for an exam I have in three weeks. I wasn't worried about the exam, my plan was just to go through it the week of the exam but everyone else is panicking and now I think I might have misjudged it. It's anatomy so it's just rote learning and I have done it before a few years ago. Worrying that I'm not worrying enough, because I don't have enough to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest