The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dean Ambrose
That Flipping Bray Wyatt segment!! This is why I don't get my hopes up for anything. Got my hopes up just once and instead that bearded weirdo comes out the casket.

Yeah i was like OMG HES HERE but unfortunately it wasnt to be. I knew Wyatt would be involved somehow.

Can see a great segment with Wyatt cutting a promo on the screen and something happens/lights change and the undertaker slowly emerges.

The whole casket thing wouldve worked, resurrecting tye undertaker, bringing him up from the fall of the streak
Reply 881
Nice to see Kidd/Cesaro get the straps. Also nice to see Bryan put Reigns over clean. End of rivalry/discussion for me now.

Ziggler's heel turn will come just in time to face Bryan at Mania, I expect, but I wish Ambrose had a bit of direction. It was a solid if unspectacular PPV.
I quite liked ziggler as a heel, so I hope he does turn back to how he was lol. Didn't really see Cena losing to Rusev or Cesaro and Kidd winning the championships but a surprise is good in most cases I guess. Good to see Orton back finally haha, not a bad PPV at all!
Lillian Garcia botched more than anyone, pronouncing Kidd/Cesaro as 'still, new! tag team champions' and also 'wwe womens champion, Nikki Bella'.

I dont know what happened with the Gold/Stardust ending either... I think it was meant to be a clean 3 count but the ref didnt strike the mat as if it was meant to be a 2 count. Why knows.

Woke up at 3am tried to watch it on my app but the live wouldnt load since theres a bug. I suppose it has been put on network today, not bad.
Undertaker and orton retuning finally wwe is becoming good again !!!!!!!!
Reply 886
https://twitter.com/WWEMarkWCalaway

is this his real twitter or not
Original post by Dean Ambrose
Hopefully, but not like this.

Lol obviously not. He would dye his hair black for the appearance.
Reply 888
Original post by The_K1NG
Lol obviously not. He would dye his hair black for the appearance.

not black here
Reply 889
Can't wait to see Orton deliver one heck of a promo on RAW tonight. It's good to have him back - he's such a solid pair of hands.
Reply 890
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
I quite liked ziggler as a heel, so I hope he does turn back to how he was lol. Didn't really see Cena losing to Rusev or Cesaro and Kidd winning the championships but a surprise is good in most cases I guess. Good to see Orton back finally haha, not a bad PPV at all!

I hated Ziggler as a heel. He would do great as a face tbh I don't think he's had a real shot at it bar the Survivor series match. Needs more spotlight imo.
Original post by Mackay
Can't wait to see Orton deliver one heck of a promo on RAW tonight. It's good to have him back - he's such a solid pair of hands.

Thing is I don't want Orton to start becoming the jobber. Essentially by losing at Wrestlemania that's what he becomes. I want Rollins to have his WM moment and win the match as he deserves it but I don't think Orton should have been the one to job considering he's still in his prime. Rollins won't be hurt with the loss
Can't say I'm bothered about Taker any more. What's the point of him at WM without the streak?
Original post by AR_95
https://twitter.com/WWEMarkWCalaway

is this his real twitter or not

Not sure, maybe a business Twitter. Think he had his own personal one called Taker Time or something where his own life was shown where he's at Justin Bieber concerts and pet shops. Can't seem to find it though.
Reply 893
Also Tyson Kidd wearing beats headphones on his entrance to a wrestling match. I don't know what to take seriously anymore tbh. No idea how they're going to continue with the Stardust angle either. Paige vs Bella was nothing but a squash match, what's the point? :confused:

Diva's division was on a good path what with AJ and Paige featuring. Had the potential to become a great rivalry but what do they do, they put the Bellas on a title reign :rolleyes:

Bray Wyatt vs Taker seems interesting on paper given the characters, but I'm not that interested about the match. How do you go from fighting Lesnar to Bray Wyatt? Just a very odd transition imo. It would have worked if they'd actually of booked Wyatt into it (I.E keeping him and his cult strong), but they haven't. They've made him completely irrelevant ever since the Cena feud was over and out of no where decide to put him back with Taker.
Also I've never really been that into Bray as a wrestler, it's only his character which was so interesting but in the ring he's far from a spectacle.
How do we play out a supernatural promo in the reality era? I'm guessing they're going with the whole retirement angle and if so, then was Bray really needed?

Reigns vs Lesnar and Sting vs HHH are matches I'm actually looking forward to. Don't care how over Bryan was last year, triple threat main event just wasn't that exciting.

I think this years card is better spread out compared to last years. Taker vs Lesnar will probably remain bigger then any match in the near future though.
Reply 894
Ambrose is dying too!!

Make him the psycho we all thought he was when Shield debuted, not a friendly hillbilly!!!
Reply 895
Original post by AR_95
I hated Ziggler as a heel. He would do great as a face tbh I don't think he's had a real shot at it bar the Survivor series match. Needs more spotlight imo.

Thing is I don't want Orton to start becoming the jobber. Essentially by losing at Wrestlemania that's what he becomes. I want Rollins to have his WM moment and win the match as he deserves it but I don't think Orton should have been the one to job considering he's still in his prime. Rollins won't be hurt with the loss

Ziggler and Bryan should have a face-to-face match imo. Just pure respect and chemistry. Orton won't become a jobber, he's still easily the marquee name in the company alongside John Cena. I'm tempted to say Rollins will lose to Orton but then successfully cash in. Would be huge.

Original post by TheMagicRat
Can't say I'm bothered about Taker any more. What's the point of him at WM without the streak?

Amen. A Taker-Wyatt match will be infinitely better than a Taker-Sting one, though.

Original post by AR_95
Paige vs Bella was nothing but a squash match, what's the point? :confused:

Welcome to Vince's WWE. Can't wait til Triple H takes over - he seems to respect Divas and actually wants them to thrive.
Reply 896
Original post by Mackay
Ziggler and Bryan should have a face-to-face match imo. Just pure respect and chemistry. Orton won't become a jobber, he's still easily the marquee name in the company alongside John Cena. I'm tempted to say Rollins will lose to Orton but then successfully cash in. Would be huge.

Amen. A Taker-Wyatt match will be infinitely better than a Taker-Sting one, though.

Welcome to Vince's WWE. Can't wait til Triple H takes over - he seems to respect Divas and actually wants them to thrive.

I actually would have liked a real feud between Rollins and Ziggler. Actually I forgot he's the MITB holder so yeah Orton probably will win.

Taker vs Sting is much bigger then any other match if they were in their primes. They're not though I understand that

Im not convinced with HHH. Seems to put him self in the spotlight as much as he can.
Reply 897
Original post by AR_95
I actually would have liked a real feud between Rollins and Ziggler. Actually I forgot he's the MITB holder so yeah Orton probably will win.

Taker vs Sting is much bigger then any other match if they were in their primes. They're not though I understand that

Im not convinced with HHH. Seems to put him self in the spotlight as much as he can.

Triple H has made all the right noises about what he wants the WWE to be under his stewardship, though:

- RAW goes back to two hours
- more wrestling
- less scripted promos
Bray-Taker is unappealing tbh. Rather see Taker-Sting just for the spectacle. I think Taker should not return to face Bray, just uninspiring as Bray doesn't seem to be as hot as he was last year.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hwk7x

3 minutes 45 seconds in. And we think Brock Lesnar is dangerous. These bitches be crazy yo.

Original post by Mackay
Triple H has made all the right noises about what he wants the WWE to be under his stewardship, though:

- RAW goes back to two hours
- more wrestling
- less scripted promos

Don't forget 30 minute Triple H promos.

Quick Reply

Latest