Taylor Wessing
Charles Russell Speechlys
Watson Farley Williams
Wilsons
Withers
Wedlake Bell

?!
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Ah, sorry :frown: it's their loss! do you mind if I ask when you did the video interview? I'm totally expecting a PFO - mine video interview went so badly!

:frown:
I completed my video interview on the 8th of Feb.

This is what they said in my PFO email:

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of interviews undertaken, we are unable to give individual feedback at this stage. However, we have found that many applicants are unsuccessful due to some of the following reasons:

- Not fully prepared for the interview;
- Unable to answer the questions;
- Not enough detail provided in their responses.

Therefore, we would recommend that you self-reflect on the interview and undertake some practice interviews that may assist you in future interviews.
Original post by cutegirl15

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of interviews undertaken, we are unable to give individual feedback at this stage. However, we have found that many applicants are unsuccessful due to some of the following reasons:

Therefore, we would recommend that you self-reflect on the interview and undertake some practice interviews that may assist you in future interviews.

Which office/stream did you apply to? Sorry for the many questions

I probably seemed very unprepared because I panicked - I did see a few posts about people not thinking it went as well as they'd liked
Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal
Has anyone heard from:

Taylor Wessing
Charles Russell Speechlys
Watson Farley Williams
Wilsons
Withers
Wedlake Bell

?!

I haven't heard from Charles Russell Speechlys either. A friend of mine was invited to do some online tests last week though.
Which office/stream did you apply to? Sorry for the many questions

I probably seemed very unprepared because I panicked - I did see a few posts about people not thinking it went as well as they'd liked

London PLS
What does White and Case mean by "if your circumstances change please do not hesitate to contact us"

Sorry to hear that! Expecting to get mine any minute now. Not an entirely helpful email from them!
Reply 3527
Original post by ScroogeHumbug
What does White and Case mean by "if your circumstances change please do not hesitate to contact us"

If you accept vac schemes elsewhere - please withdraw from us, In short lol
Got a PFO from Irwin Mitchell as well, which I was definitely expecting. More pleased the wait is over than sad I didn't get it to be honest ... I knew I hadn't done myself justice.
Reply 3529
Haven't heard from Withers yet. I think someone earlier in the thread might have had an interview invite.
Reply 3530
Also PFO'd by IM. Strange as I thought the interview went better than a lot of the first round interviews I've previously had success with.

Just reaffirms that 'how did your interview go' is such a pointless question!
Reply 3531
Did anyone end up hearing from Olswang post interview today? I thought today was when we were finding out :frown:
Original post by J-SP
x

Slightly odd question, but does TC recruitment/interviews typically run through to September?

I'm done with vac schemes by the end of July, but just wondering when would be safe to do a bit of travelling/holidaying before starting final year.
London PLS

It seems they are replying to PLS first? Not heard of any BLS people hearing back

Original post by ULawAJ
Got a PFO from Irwin Mitchell as well, which I was definitely expecting. More pleased the wait is over than sad I didn't get it to be honest ... I knew I hadn't done myself justice.

Original post by rxi
Also PFO'd by IM. Strange as I thought the interview went better than a lot of the first round interviews I've previously had success with.

Just reaffirms that 'how did your interview go' is such a pointless question!

Original post by LawStudent30
Sorry to hear that! Expecting to get mine any minute now. Not an entirely helpful email from them!

Which office/stream you apply to?

@rxi and ULawAJ, do you mind if I ask when you submitted your video interview?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3534
It seems they are replying to PLS first? Not heard of any BLS people hearing back

Which office/stread you apply to?

@rxi and ULawAJ, do you mind if I ask when you submitted your video interview?

London, BLS. Submitted it Monday 16th.
Reply 3535
Olswang vac scheme offer !
Original post by rxi
London, BLS. Submitted it Monday 16th.

Thanks - good luck for your other applications!
Reply 3537
Original post by NT2802
Olswang vac scheme offer !

Congrats! How/when did they contact you?
You have still done really well to get a VS with them - gives you more of an opportunity to build rapport with those that work at the firm :smile: I'm sure you'll do well - I, on the hand, have had a flurry of rejections! rather disheartening

I'm sure you'll hear positively soon, rooting for you! :smile:
Reply 3539
Original post by rxi
Congrats! How/when did they contact you?

20 mins ago. Via phone.
Over 2 weeks after the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending