The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawn_o1
Their job is to make the paper MONEY. (14-year-olds could do a better job then)

Everything's click bait these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
Everything's click bait these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think the only thing I hate as much as the Daily mail/Metro is the Lad bible.

Started off quite funny tbh but it's utter garbage now. Click bait after click bait.
Original post by Zürich
Havent had Sky sports since I lived at home.

Stream everything and link it to the HD TV for that poverty viewing experience noimsaying

BRB Arabic commentators '''allllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh'' after goals, now associate the Islamic almighty with 6 yard tap ins
BRB cant see the ball sometimes due to poverty streams
BRB mate comes round to watch the game. ''hang on a minute let me find a stream''. Begin viewing experience 30m in.
BRB matches on ITV make you feel like you're on that CEO 10k a day flex
BRB spends thousands on football tickets, refuses to pay a few quid for infinitely more football
BRB stream cuts out with Arsenal 3-0 up, returns at 3-3
BRB stream 3 minutes behind, get 5 texts in 30 seconds randomly so spoiler alerts not even once
BRB want to post on twitter about game, cant risk seeing a spoiler so in that social media exclusion zone
BRB paying £0 for BT sport and still angry at the value for money received
BRB ridiculous conversations on the chat box at the side got me raging
BRB now banned from chat box for inflammatory comments
BRB ''press the red button for match choice'' u wot m8?

What a time to be alive

Watching BeIN on some streams makes me feel like I stumbled across an ISIS rally.

Wenger would have a coronary and a raging erection at the same time. 80M for a player? No. Strong Black French CM? Yes.
The Metro can print whatever they want because they know that bored commuters will always pick it up on the train.
Original post by Zürich

Stream everything and link it to the HD TV for that poverty viewing experience noimsaying

BRB Arabic commentators '''allllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh'' after goals, now associate the Islamic almighty with 6 yard tap ins
BRB mate comes round to watch the game. ''hang on a minute let me find a stream''. Begin viewing experience 30m in.
BRB spends thousands on football tickets, refuses to pay a few quid for infinitely more football
BRB stream 3 minutes behind, get 5 texts in 30 seconds randomly so spoiler alerts not even once
BRB want to post on twitter about game, cant risk seeing a spoiler so in that social media exclusion zone

What a time to be alive

Zurich on top form

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Think the only thing I hate as much as the Daily mail/Metro is the Lad bible.

Started off quite funny tbh but it's utter garbage now. Click bait after click bait.

"You won't BELIEVE what this TSRLAD has said about the Lad Bible!"
I pity anyone who finds the lad bible funny, I really do.
Original post by sr90
I pity anyone who finds the lad bible funny, I really do.

There's no real reason to use anything other than Reddit tbh.
Nevermind :colonhash:
Reply 2069
Original post by Zürich

What a time to be alive

Loool, too funny.
:eek:7 years since Eduardo broke his leg
Original post by Baalaje31
Assuming that we employ a tactic similar to one we played at Palace, the wingers would sometimes sit back and help the full backs defend the flanks. Defensively, Welbeck>Walcott. He has a good physical presence. Welbz for me...

Anyways, do Monaco counter attack? Don't watch Ligue 1 at all so no clue

Theo Walcott has a better big game mentality than Welbeck and a proven track record in big matches. Being effective in big matches suits his personality tbh. It might be a worry with our weakness on the right but we need to create and take our chance getting the first goal is key tbh.

Don't know either mate. They do have alot of pace up front with a solid midfield
Press saying we want to pay about 30m odd for Martinez. That's pretty much another player we can add to the not signing list.

When's the last time we've actually signed some one we were heavily linked with?
Original post by AR_95
Press saying we want to pay about 30m odd for Martinez. That's pretty much another player we can add to the not signing list.

When's the last time we've actually signed some one we were heavily linked with?

Probably Arshavin, and look how that turned out...
Original post by marcusmerehay

How long ago was that, and out of how many?
Monaco have the meanest defence in the CL thus far this season. If you score an early goal it'll be a different match entirely, though. They don't have the attacking nous or flair to claw themselves back into it I don't think. Majority of their games are decided by them scoring first and shutting opponents out.
Original post by Mackay
Monaco have the meanest defence in the CL thus far this season. If you score an early goal it'll be a different match entirely, though. They don't have the attacking nous or flair to claw themselves back into it I don't think. Majority of their games are decided by them scoring first and shutting opponents out.

Exactly like traditional Arsenal ironically.
Original post by marcusmerehay

Arshavin was an amazing player, love that little guy, not his fault he was misused.
Original post by sevchenko
Exactly like traditional Arsenal ironically.

A lot of Arsenal fans are being overly confident on my Twitter, though. It'll definitely be tight.
Original post by Mackay
A lot of Arsenal fans are being overly confident on my Twitter, though. It'll definitely be tight.

They're probably just excited we're going into a CL knockout match with more than half a chance but yeah It should be an interesting game. I just hope the lads don't give a gutless performance, we have a good chance to progress. I'm sure Wenger won't be taking any chances

Latest