The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

I've just called course administrator for fashion journalism and she told me that if i haven't got the reply yet it means that the application was unsuccessful OR I might be invited for a different date because interview week is fully booked already. So apparently 'no news is good news' doesn't work at LCF, they just happen not to inform applicants about anything XDD
Original post by kamilakilian
I've just called course administrator for fashion journalism and she told me that if i haven't got the reply yet it means that the application was unsuccessful OR I might be invited for a different date because interview week is fully booked already. So apparently 'no news is good news' doesn't work at LCF, they just happen not to inform applicants about anything XDD

That doesn't mean anything they need to at least inform you on ucas! Well they have to let everyone know by May about decisions anyways! I have lost hope for LCF already
Original post by amybethlowen
I have an interview on the 25th as well!

Oh, what time is your interview?
Original post by indiafickle
Oh, what time is your interview?

Mines at 11:50 on 25th
Original post by withlove
Mines at 11:50 on 25th

Ohh mine's way later, its at 3:10 on the 25th, which I'm happy about as I won't have to get up early!

Has anyone heard back from CSM already? I've been browsing some forums looking for questions they might ask us during our LCF interview, but tbh I couldn't find anything. Obviously, they will want us to discuss our articles or whatever we bring, but apart from that I think it might be just a bit of cheat chatting, shouldn't ask us about different designers' collections because they simply won't have enough time to do it, as the interview is supposed to take no longer than 15 minutes. But the CSM interview will surely be way tricky, hopefully we'll all get invited though.

Btw, has anyone else applied for Fashion Styling and Production? Sent off my portfolio ages ago and still got no email or anything, they just confirmed that they did receive the link to my portfolio and said that for the next couple of weeks they will be looking over portfolios. I'd like to know whether I got rejected or not, the wait s killing me and I don't even know if anyone else got invited for an interview or not
My LCF interview is on the 24th at 4:50, super late!!! Ive only applied for UCA, LCF and CSM, not heard back from CSM yet though, seems like they havent sent anything out for journalism as no one nas received anything, fingers crossed for everyone though x
Original post by Wallisquinn
My LCF interview is on the 24th at 4:50, super late!!! Ive only applied for UCA, LCF and CSM, not heard back from CSM yet though, seems like they havent sent anything out for journalism as no one nas received anything, fingers crossed for everyone though x

I know a girl who has already received rejection, so they probably started sending feedbacks. Good luck you all :smile:
I know a girl who has already received rejection, so they probably started sending feedbacks. Good luck you all :smile:

Thanks!!! Oh no, thats made me more nervous, just an awful waiting game now
Reply 328

Is this about CSM or LCF?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lccy
Is this about CSM or LCF?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LCF :smile:
Reply 330
Has anyone got a conditional offer at london met for fashion journalism? I got mine today
Original post by Tae_x
Has anyone got a conditional offer at london met for fashion journalism? I got mine today

Congratulations on the offer! :thumbsup:

If you have any questions about the course, the University or about student life in general please feel free to get in touch.

Congrats again,
Simon
Original post by Tae_x

I one yesterday! Congrats x
Reply 333
[QUOTE="Tae_x;53740161"]Has anyone got a conditional offer at london met for fashion journalism? I got mine today[/QUOTE

I got it today.I got an offer for UCA too
Reply 334
Did anyone have their interview?
I have my LCF interview tomorrow at 4;50 but would love to hear off people who had theirs today and see what it entailed. Good luck to everyone who has interviews this week tho x
Hi! I am new to this thread. I have applied to both LCF and CSM for fashion journalism and have not yet been informed of an interview invite or rejection. I understand LCF are carrying out their interviews this week which is quite concerning as I don't have an invite! I am wondering if any one has received any more details of their application?
Anyone got any news yet from CSM? Just wondering! I feel paranoid...
Reply 338
Original post by pinkylicious
Anyone got any news yet from CSM? Just wondering! I feel paranoid...

Nothing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi wondering if anyone would share their 800 word pieces?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending