The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same conditional here , felt the same thing. But someone cleared it for me. If you look at all the posts under university of Edinburgh, there's a post titled conditional offer from Edinburgh , if you read the second last post , there a student has explained why does Edinburgh have low conditions
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 221
Original post by Raysorb
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same conditional here , felt the same thing. But someone cleared it for me. If you look at all the posts under university of Edinburgh, there's a post titled conditional offer from Edinburgh , if you read the second last post , there a student has explained why does Edinburgh have low conditions

Thanxx....the explanation was very useful...
Conditional offer for medicine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional for medicine also! 😃
Reply 224
Conditional offer for Politics and Economics ! Who else ?
got a conditional offer for history and spanish yesterday :smile:
Still waiting on English Lit., been waiting since October ahhhh. Anyone here got an offer and from Ireland? Curious to know the Leaving Cert requirements they want. (Glasgow for me was six As, I freaked out haha).
Remember there's a Facebook group for those who have offers, just give it a quick search :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 228
Original post by katemilsom
I'm anxiously waiting for an offer to read English Lit. and Philosophy. Has anyone else applied for either of these subjects? I love Edinburgh so much and really want an offer! I'm from the UK and got AAAC at AS. Anyone know anything about offers that would be useful to me please??? :s-smilie:

Hey I've applied for the same and still waiting!! It's a nightmare... I applied last year and got a place so hopefully they will let me in again! The standard offer's lower this year though so there's hope.. It's good to know that others haven't heard yet either
Original post by EKMR
Hey I've applied for the same and still waiting!! It's a nightmare... I applied last year and got a place so hopefully they will let me in again! The standard offer's lower this year though so there's hope.. It's good to know that others haven't heard yet either

Good to know we're in the same boat - I hope it won't be much longer though :3
Reply 230
Has anyone heard from Law? been waiting since November :frown:
Anyone from Scotland heard from maths or economics? I got AAABB
Has anyone heard for chemistry? Or have any EU students got an offer yet?
Original post by Millymd

Hi, I'm an EU student and I got my offer about 2 week ago for biomedical sciences. Yet, I have some friends (also EU students) who haven't received theirs (yet).
Original post by DutchieT
Hi, I'm an EU student and I got my offer about 2 week ago for biomedical sciences. Yet, I have some friends (also EU students) who haven't received theirs (yet).

Ok thanks, I'll just keep waiting..just for interest, what was your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Millymd

Did not hear about offers for EU applicants from Chemistry,unfortunately.:rolleyes:
Hi guys, has anyone applied to do Physical Education (undergraduate)?! Feels like I'm the only one haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Millymd
Ok thanks, I'll just keep waiting..just for interest, what was your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I assume that you're not familiar with the Dutch education system, but my offer was 7,8,8 with biology and chemistry. That's comparable to an AAB offer.
I received an offer AAA to read English Lit and Philosophy
Got an offer for Medicine :smile: BBB at Advanced Higher (I'm Scottish)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending