The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Asalaamu Alaykum

I like all your images masha'Allah. I came up with a few.

Original post by ash92:)
X

Original post by IdeasForLife
X

Original post by Ankabout
X

Original post by Aabidah
X
Reply 5241
Is it possible to have a poll within this thread to.vote for the banner pics?
Nice try fake troll. You know who you are.
Original post by Ankabout
I was inspired so I made this for fun. Enjoy! :biggrin:

All the sigs have been top quality, but I think something simple like this is quiet beautiful:smile:
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Nice try fake troll. You know who you are.

What happened?
Who is the person in your avatar?
I like all the sigs, they look good - quite hard to decide
Original post by Mary562
What happened?
Who is the person in your avatar?

Just someone trolling my blog saying "Tpos is the best" which is clearly not true.

Sh. Sayyid Abu'l Hasan Ali Nadwi. He was one of the great scholars of the previous generation and his books are still read around the world today.
Just someone trolling my blog saying "Tpos is the best" which is clearly not true.

Sh. Sayyid Abu'l Hasan Ali Nadwi. He was one of the great scholars of the previous generation and his books are still read around the world today.

Lol

Interesting, I was unaware of him

I like your Avatar Pic :biggrin:
I believe that the last question was the 2 extinct madhab questions which was answered by the Green something guy who hasn't posted a new question so someone else ask a question please

Original post by Incredible97
I like your Avatar Pic :biggrin:

tnx
I moderate the comments on my blog so none of this trolling is gonna get through btw whoever you are.
Asalaamu Alaykum

I like all your images masha'Allah. I came up with a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Picture 3 because it has 5 things in it which remind me of the five pillars of Islam.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Picture 3 because it has 5 things in it which remind me of the five pillars of Islam.

Yeah Same! I like Pic 3 as well :yy:

Very nice, especially the review of al muhaddithat. Are you planning to do regular book reviews or just a general mixture of stuff?
Reply 5254

Gosh, no need to be so rude:redface:
I believe that the last question was the 2 extinct madhab questions which was answered by the Green something guy who hasn't posted a new question so someone else ask a question please

tnx

-------------------

Can you tell any five names of Sayyidina Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam with their meanings?
Original post by Tpos
Gosh, no need to be so rude:redface:

Wasn't that rude.

Original post by themorninglight
Very nice, especially the review of al muhaddithat. Are you planning to do regular book reviews or just a general mixture of stuff?

Jazakillah khair. A general mixture of stuff but book reviews will feature prominently.
Yeah Same! I like Pic 3 as well :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The number is also important in science
Five bases for Dna
Adenine,Tyrosine, Guanine,Uracil and Adenine.
The most beautiful equation in the world Euler identity has the five most important numbers in maths
0,1,pi,imaginary number i and e.
Five is a prime number and prime numbers are important in maths (Riemann hypothesis for example).
Five fingers😃.
Many more if you want 😃.
Reply 5258
Wasn't that rude.

Jazakillah khair. A general mixture of stuff but book reviews will feature prominently.

Lol I don't even know if you're joking or not. I wasn't actually offended...
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

The number is also important in science
Five bases for Dna
Adenine,Tyrosine, Guanine,Uracil and Adenine.
The most beautiful equation in the world Euler identity has the five most important numbers in maths
0,1,pi,imaginary number i and e.
Five is a prime number and prime numbers are important in maths (Riemann hypothesis for example).
Five fingers.
Many more if you want .

Yes Correct :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending