The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jojoefghi
Aaah congratulations! What time exactly did you get the email?

3:28

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer at 4.18 (just now!) so happy! this is my first offer! :smile:

(PS - i thought one of the stations went really badly, so it's a real surprise!)
Offer!!!! SO relieved as its my first one, over the moon!! Got it at 4:19pm today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 'scored high enough to be offered a place on the medicine program'
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Medboy100

(PS - i thought one of the stations went really badly, so it's a real surprise!)

the beauty of mmi

congratulations
Congratulations to all those with offers! Anyone who has received a decision today or yesterday an International student?
Original post by erudite
Offer!!!! SO relieved as its my first one, over the moon!! Got it at 4:19pm today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

has your UCAS updated? what did your email say?
Original post by hukdealz

Says we got a high enough score for an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
Says we got a high enough score for an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

did yours mention anything about work experience letters and 'your offer being withdrawn' if you don't send in your forms in 7 working days. I found this quite worrying because I've already given in all my letters...
did yours mention anything about work experience letters and 'your offer being withdrawn' if you don't send in your forms in 7 working days. I found this quite worrying because I've already given in all my letters...

O yeah I'm sending mine off today cause I forgot to bring in to interview. I'm sure the email was just generic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Felt exactly the same but all of it! I thought it was my worst interview yet, absolute miracle I've gotten an offer haha
just had my interview it's good that thy reply within 2 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine says "I am delighted to offer you a place on the MBBS Medicine 5 year at St George's starting in October 2015/6."... nothing about scoring high enough?:rolleyes:
My track updated about an hour after the offer email from sgul! Best of luck to anyone still waiting :smile:
Mine says "I am delighted to offer you a place on the MBBS Medicine 5 year at St George's starting in October 2015/6."... nothing about scoring high enough?:rolleyes:

Same here, there wasn't any mention of scoring high enough on mine!
Didn't anticipate them to reply so soon, only had my interview 1-2 weeks ago! And same here, my email doesn't have anything on scoring??

thanks for the reply, that's odd because it clearly does say I have scored highly enough during interview to get an offer but it is essentially saying I won't formally get the offer till I send in all my work experience letters are in, which I've already done. I'll ring them up tomorrow and see what they have to say.
Is there an offer holders group?! :P
I just got an offer too :biggrin: so excited
are internationals getting offers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending