The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;JFc7_r6574I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFc7_r6574I[/video]
Original post by kyoti
This is good but you forgot Muhammadur Rasoolullah?
and the crescent should be tilted slightly (same font) without the star.

I was keeping it minimal so dropped it :u: The tilting thing is too much effort for something I made on Paint
Original post by Zamestaneh
I was keeping it minimal so dropped it :u: The tilting thing is too much effort for something I made on Paint

ah alright it's good work now which one are we all going to put in our sigs :confused:
Original post by kyoti
ah alright it's good work now which one are we all going to put in our sigs :confused:

I think we're gonna have a vote.. but not sure when.
Original post by Tennumbers
I think we should all have the same! unity init :biggrin:

Ok cool. :smile:
Original post by Tennumbers
I think we're gonna have a vote.. but not sure when.

Just a suggestion but we could keep changing everytime we make a new I-Soc thread. That way everyone gets a chance. :lol:
How are you all?
Original post by Mary562
How are you all?

👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ankabout
Just a suggestion but we could keep changing everytime we make a new I-Soc thread. That way everyone gets a chance. :lol:

Thats a good idea actually! :biggrin:

Can't see anything
Nay, seek (Allah's) help' with patient perseverance and prayer: it is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,
[2: Al-Baqara-45]
Original post by Mary562
Can't see anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thumbs up.I meant all of ISOC is OK, hence the thumbs up symbol.I can't rep you, I did that already ages ago 😃.

It is not righteousness that you turn your faces toward East or West; but it is righteousness - to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfill the contracts which you have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, those who fear Allah.
[2: Al-Baqara-177]
Original post by Mary562
How are you all?

Good Alhamdullilah. you?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thumbs up.I meant all of ISOC is OK, hence the thumbs up symbol.I can't rep you, I did that already ages ago .

:yy:

Original post by Incredible97
Good Alhamdullilah. you?

Alhamdulillah you know
Original post by Mary562

Alhamdulillah you know

Yeah Lol :wink:
Original post by Mary562

Alhamdulillah you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your very good at maths,why don't study maths? You could become the next Emmy Noether😃😉. Or You could have chosen FM earlier.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Your very good at maths,why don't study maths? You could become the next Emmy Noether. Or You could have chosen FM earlier.

Lol - How do you know?
Original post by Mary562
Lol - How do you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Know what?
About your talents or Emmy Noether?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Know what?
About your talents or Emmy Noether?

How I enjoy doing Maths.
Not that good, Emmy is a great mathematician but thanks for the compliment :smile:

Latest