The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sezena
I'm not saying this to be biased towards Russel view but the rooms genuinely look like the photos :smile:!

Ah, how long did it take you to get there from the uni? What was the route like? (Assuming you walked there from the uni haha) :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by Nabiha06
Ah, how long did it take you to get there from the uni? What was the route like? (Assuming you walked there from the uni haha) :smile:

Well on the way there we went up a hill on a main road which took us 15 minutes but the girls who showed us around told us a quicker route and I say it took under 10 minutes and it was down some streets with big houses which led you to a road that's alongside a pretty park! :smile:
Original post by Sezena
Well on the way there we went up a hill on a main road which took us 15 minutes but the girls who showed us around told us a quicker route and I say it took under 10 minutes and it was down some streets with big houses which led you to a road that's alongside a pretty park! :smile:

Ah okay :smile: I'm gonna try and arrange a viewing for this weekend
Reply 123
If I don't like Russell View (if I ever go and see it) then I'm gonna book glasshouse :smile:

i like glasshouse because its quite spacious , the downfall is the price but i guess its not to bad , i like glasshouse its decent ! anyone else coming glasshouse ?
Original post by M1711
i like glasshouse because its quite spacious , the downfall is the price but i guess its not to bad , i like glasshouse its decent ! anyone else coming glasshouse ?

Yeah it feels quite safe & secure as well :smile: I'd like it a bit closer but I don't mind too much
Reply 125
Yeah it feels quite safe & secure as well :smile: I'd like it a bit closer but I don't mind too much

Have tou seen glasshouse ? Well by walking its just like 5-10 mins .. Just a straight road to the university
Original post by M1711
Have tou seen glasshouse ? Well by walking its just like 5-10 mins .. Just a straight road to the university

Yeahh, shows how lazy I am haha! Did you walk through a shopping centre? Or another way?
Reply 127
Yeahh, shows how lazy I am haha! Did you walk through a shopping centre? Or another way?

Ahah and i walked thru the shopping centre and straight across the road to the uni ! Not that far tbh ! Like 10mins max
Original post by M1711
Ahah and i walked thru the shopping centre and straight across the road to the uni ! Not that far tbh ! Like 10mins max

Yeah I did the same. Was just wondering how long it would take when the shopping centres shut and we have to go a different way.. Think I'm thinking too deeply about this haha! Have you been to see any other places?
Reply 129
Yeah I did the same. Was just wondering how long it would take when the shopping centres shut and we have to go a different way.. Think I'm thinking too deeply about this haha! Have you been to see any other places?

ahah its just an extra 10 minutes if its closed , so it wont make much difference and doubt it will be closed anyway ! ahaha dw about be calm and yeah victoria halls but i didint like it
Original post by M1711
ahah its just an extra 10 minutes if its closed , so it wont make much difference and doubt it will be closed anyway ! ahaha dw about be calm and yeah victoria halls but i didint like it

Haha! Ah right
Reply 131
Haha! Ah right

yeahhh , so ill probably book glasshouse tomorrow..
Original post by M1711
yeahhh , so ill probably book glasshouse tomorrow..

Okay, good luck with your exams and everything! Maybe I'll see you if I book there too :smile:
Reply 133
Okay, good luck with your exams and everything! Maybe I'll see you if I book there too :smile:

thank you ! you too ! if i pass my exams aha , and yeah hopefully see you round ! im booking an ensuite !
Original post by M1711
thank you ! you too ! if i pass my exams aha , and yeah hopefully see you round ! im booking an ensuite !

Hope you do! How many points/what grades do you need? Yeah me too, I'll probably go for the 4 ensuite bedroom flat
Reply 135
thanks you too ! and i need 280 ucas points , so looking at BCC or CBB something along those lines ..ill probably go for 5/6 one ...
Original post by M1711
thanks you too ! and i need 280 ucas points , so looking at BCC or CBB something along those lines ..ill probably go for 5/6 one ...

That's what I need too! :smile:
Reply 137
That's what I need too! :smile:

yeah shouldnt be too hard ! goodluck ! NTU awaits , not that long left ! like i have 16 odd weeks left before im done
Original post by M1711
yeah shouldnt be too hard ! goodluck ! NTU awaits , not that long left ! like i have 16 odd weeks left before im done

Yeah it's the lowest out of all the unis I applied for :smile: thanks! I know!! I only have like 10 weeks or something (minus Easter holidays) it's crazy aha!
Reply 139
I've got my flat number for Russell View! If anyone else has theirs send me a personal message :biggrin:?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending