The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Sign obsessions are getting worse: forgetting gym shoes :colondollar:
Original post by furryface12
:hugs: Not lame at all, that's actually quite a good idea :redface: Although, I'm quite concerned that you can find writing an essay enjoyable :tongue:

------
Mood's a lot better than earlier but completely hyper now :colondollar: Need to calm down...

Haha :mmm: I switched off when it got all physicsy though :tongue:

Glad your mood is better!
Original post by Anonymous #2
So last night's optimism was short-lived :ninja:. I know it's lame but I'm trying to pick something good from everyday to help keep my head above water. Today's is that I've done a bit of my essay (and although it's stressful I found myself enjoying it a bit :headfire:!).

Not lame in the slightest! I try to do this but I'm hopeless at seeing good things I've done and patting myself on the back :colondollar: Enjoying a bit of the essay is good! Go you :dance:

Original post by IDukem
Omg omg omg I sent a message to her! I'm running away from the screen...I might even go to sleep! I'm too scared to check Facebook! So much for maturity :rolleyes:

Can you tell that I'm nervous, I don't know why...actually maybe I do...I don't know.

*hides behind pillow* :colondollar:

This reminds of them days when you spoke to your crush on MSN :lol:

Awww, bless you hun! :jumphug:

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Sign obsessions are getting worse: forgetting gym shoes :colondollar:

:console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Not lame in the slightest! I try to do this but I'm hopeless at seeing good things I've done and patting myself on the back :colondollar: Enjoying a bit of the essay is good! Go you :dance:

Awww, bless you hun! :jumphug:

don't worry, I have my home dumb-bells and I got out while it's sunny which makes the main difference to my mood :smile: how have things been for you TLG?
don't worry, I have my home dumb-bells and I got out while it's sunny which makes the main difference to my mood :smile: how have things been for you TLG?

That's good at least. I'm really good, thanks. Behind on uni work though. My tutor may eat me :hide:

(She won't really, coz she's too nice for that. But I'm kinda still scared of her anyway :o: )
Original post by IDukem
Do I have too? It'll probably end badly where I would be too scared to open it and then forget about it :lol: :colondollar:

I need a rest, too much euphoria/strangeness going for me right now :lol:

Nah, you won't! But tell us if it goes well (which it will!) :yep:

Haha :mmm: I switched off when it got all physicsy though :tongue:

Glad your mood is better!

Someone said to me yesterday 'I actually quite like physics now, I might even take it for A level' and I was just like yayy, I converted someone! But she's spent the last four years telling me how much she hates physics, so was kind of funny :tongue: Anyway, I will shut up, need to calm down if I actually want some sleep tonight/to do something tomorrow :redface:
That's good at least. I'm really good, thanks. Behind on uni work though. My tutor may eat me :hide:

(She won't really, coz she's too nice for that. But I'm kinda still scared of her anyway :o: )

Great to hear :smile:

ah that sucks :hugs:

I can imagine you being really good mates with some of your tutors, chilling out in the PG study room or something with a cuppa :P

Someone said to me yesterday 'I actually quite like physics now, I might even take it for A level' and I was just like yayy, I converted someone! But she's spent the last four years telling me how much she hates physics, so was kind of funny :tongue: Anyway, I will shut up, need to calm down if I actually want some sleep tonight/to do something tomorrow :redface:

Physics A Level! *runs away screaming*

:hide:

:no:

:tongue:

:ninja:

Great to hear :smile:

ah that sucks :hugs:

I can imagine you being really good mates with some of your tutors, chilling out in the PG study room or something with a cuppa :P

Haha, I'm def not mates with this tutor, though we are in a social 'pop music researchers' group together (only had one meeting though and she wasn't there). She's nice but very distant. Which is good coz it means I can't inappropriately attach to her :o:

Haha, I'm def not mates with this tutor, though we are in a social 'pop music researchers' group together (only had one meeting though and she wasn't there). She's nice but very distant. Which is good coz it means I can't inappropriately attach to her :o:

ahh I know, it's difficult to resist with the more awesome ones-I crushed on my learning mentor throughout first year :tongue: :redface:

hmm, so what have you learned from your research? :holmes:
ahh I know, it's difficult to resist with the more awesome ones-I crushed on my learning mentor throughout first year :tongue: :redface:

Awww! I have a bad habit of attaching to females who are nice to me, you see, which is why I'm relieved she's quite distant, despite being very nice. Maybe we could be friends after I leave uni but def not during :nope:

hmm, so what have you learned from your research? :holmes:

Sshhh! We do not ask such questions from TLG :no:

Thanks :redface: You should be proud of everything you do, no matter how small :yep:

Physics is the devil and should be avoided at all costs :yep: Although I smashed SUVAT at GCSE :mmm:

Hope you manage sleep!

Physics A level! :biggrin: Well, other than the exams... Kind of just physics though, the A level itself isn't that good.

Thanks :redface: You should be proud of everything you do, no matter how small :yep:

Physics is the devil and should be avoided at all costs :yep: Although I smashed SUVAT at GCSE :mmm:

Hope you manage sleep!

:eek: Physics is amazinggg! May have forgotten that SUVAT even existed though :colondollar:
Need to sleep, got none last night and not a lot the night(s) before either. I swear my body just hates me :redface:

And you should both be proud of everything you do, you're both awesome :yep:
(edited 9 years ago)

:eek: Physics is amazinggg! May have forgotten that SUVAT even existed though :colondollar:
Need to sleep, got none last night and not a lot the night(s) before either. I swear my body just hates me :redface:

And you should both be proud of everything you do, you're both awesome :yep:

I only remember it because it was the only thing I could do :colondollar: Still don't know how I got a B at GCSE, I didn't even do one of the exams :mmm:
Do I need to have another stern word with it?! :unimpressed:

Only if you're proud of yourself too :yep: :hugs:
I only remember it because it was the only thing I could do :colondollar: Still don't know how I got a B at GCSE, I didn't even do one of the exams :mmm:
Do I need to have another stern word with it?! :unimpressed:

Only if you're proud of yourself too :yep: :hugs:

Is better than nothing! Probably the same way I got a C in further maths A level when the A2 modules were DEU :redface:
Please do! How's your knee?

Ah... :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is better than nothing! Probably the same way I got a C in further maths A level when the A2 modules were DEU :redface:
Please do! How's your knee?

Ah... :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's impressive :tongue: On the other end of the spectrum in Biology AS I got ADU and got an E overall :mmm: :ninja:
I'll see if I can fit it in soon :yep: It's ok really, random twinges but it's starting to feel a lot stronger I think (She says...)

That's impressive :tongue: On the other end of the spectrum in Biology AS I got ADU and got an E overall :mmm: :ninja:
I'll see if I can fit it in soon :yep: It's ok really, random twinges but it's starting to feel a lot stronger I think (She says...)

:console: That's not nice!
Please!
Good! Hope it stays like that :hugs: Well, preferably without the random twinges actually, but yeah...

Posted from TSR Mobile
:console: That's not nice!
Please!
Good! Hope it stays like that :hugs: Well, preferably without the random twinges actually, but yeah...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still upset I didn't get a certificate for my U in chemistry :tongue: Year 12 was too hard for my poor brain :sadnod:
Thanks :smile: I think I just need to be careful when getting up/turning and stuff and it'll be fine :yep: Also getting comfortable in bed, it doesn't like that for some reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm still upset I didn't get a certificate for my U in chemistry :tongue: Year 12 was too hard for my poor brain :sadnod:
Thanks :smile: I think I just need to be careful when getting up/turning and stuff and it'll be fine :yep: Also getting comfortable in bed, it doesn't like that for some reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Year 12 was fine, it was year 13 that killed me/kind of AS exams onwards really :colondollar: But you should demand a certificate! They sent me one of mine wrong, it was my only A as well :unimpressed:
Hard to remember that though in my experience :redface: Saying this as I stood up earlier and almost passed out because I'm stupid like that. In bed is possibly more of an issue though, seeing as you're (hopefully!) asleep most of the time.

-------
Sat here crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's kind of helpful, but I really don't understand my brain sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there anyone on here who has ever wanted to say something to their GP maybe a worry or concern, but has been too anxious to mention it face to face so write them a letter for receptionist to pass on instead ?

Sat here crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's kind of helpful, but I really don't understand my brain sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still up if you need a rant :jumphug:

Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan
Is there anyone on here who has ever wanted to say something to their GP maybe a worry or concern, but has been too anxious to mention it face to face so write them a letter for receptionist to pass on instead ?

I haven't done that, but I have (in the past) written out letters/speeches to people and just sat in front of them and read it out, not making any eye contact :o:

Latest