The Student Room Group

Slade School of Fine Art Application Advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
So yeah, so some people were sent invites last week (info from a Slade tutor). Obviously it doesn't meant that's all over.
Original post by eei
So yeah, so some people were sent invites last week (info from a Slade tutor). Obviously it doesn't meant that's all over.

So you think they might still have more invites to give out?
Original post by meganabcdefg

who bloody knows anymore...
Original post by Notwinter
who bloody knows anymore...

Hhaahah agreed! I'm starting to feel like I might just never hear back haha
Hhaahah agreed! I'm starting to feel like I might just never hear back haha

I mean I think maybe today. But sheeesh I think they're just not sending out rejections :/
I reckon all the acceptances have gone.
I mean I think maybe today. But sheeesh I think they're just not sending out rejections :/
I reckon all the acceptances have gone.

Yeah, sadly I think they've probably sent out all the invites now. :frown:
Yeah, sadly I think they've probably sent out all the invites now. :frown:

dsfgdhgjdfhgjdfhgdf hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy up. This is the longest they've ever taken. I'm just annoyed now haha
dsfgdhgjdfhgjdfhgdf hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy up. This is the longest they've ever taken. I'm just annoyed now haha

Yeah me too, think it's a bit unfair!!
Yeah me too, think it's a bit unfair!!

a little bit. I just want to know their reasoning behind this. It feels cruel to prolong rejection. I feel taunted.
Reply 569

That's what I asked, but was met with "that look". Top secret :smile:
Original post by eei

well... don't get our hopes up -tear-

:-)
Original post by eei

Strange... well I hope we find out soon either way! This wait is just asduhfaisduhfalissdhhf
Reply 572
I think they're trying hard to avoid sending us into a full mental breakdown right in the middle of the interview season.
Original post by eei
I think they're trying hard to avoid sending us into a full mental breakdown right in the middle of the interview season.

what do you mean Avoid. That is what they're achieving.
I cannot believe I've still not got an email from Slade yet - I'm on edge constantly thinking about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amberhahn1
I cannot believe I've still not got an email from Slade yet - I'm on edge constantly thinking about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

maybeeee tomorrow :/
I know. I thought it might be today
We have a week left don't we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cannot believe we haven't heard anything! Judging by the slade receptionists tone of voice, 'by the 4th of March' means it could be the 3rd and 4th this time
Original post by bertiewallace123
Cannot believe we haven't heard anything! Judging by the slade receptionists tone of voice, 'by the 4th of March' means it could be the 3rd and 4th this time

:/ oh gosh. They're really holding it out
This is so frustrating. Has anyone heard anything on social media about being asked for interview? I don't know anyone who has heard anything at all yet.

Quick Reply

Latest