The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
thanks. just cant bear myself. cant do life and no idea what to do. sick and ****ing tired

Original post by ScaryScience
ffs that was me :cry2:

im sure things will get better, really sorry to hear you feel so down though, is there anyone you can talk to or anything? huge hugs :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Oh no, well, I guess laughter can sometimes be better than crying? How are things for you now? :hugs:

Yeah, mine aren't set in stone either. I've also been told I have a "not formally diagnosed eating disorder" too but that wasn't even on the letter so. :dontknow: Hope you're ok!

-----------

I keep randomly bursting into tears and I don't know how to cope with it.

:hugs: Crying can be good in a way sometimes, I find? :dontknow: Here if you want to talk or anything.

Original post by Anonymous #2
Definitely aren't :hugs:

Hello! :smile:

----------------

Exercise trigger? :dontknow:

Spoiler

Spoiler

wanna bawl my eyes out. im a disgrace

Not a disgrace :no::console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ I want a treadmill :redface:. I'm really unfit!

Just limit yourself to a few times on it? :dontknow:

It's easy to say that but if I will is another matter altogether.

Sorry to hear you're stressed about work. Don't really have any useful advice apart from the useful break it down into small chunks and give yourself plenty of breaks.

thanks. :hugs: about spoliered part - good you're aware, as you say.

Yeah, just going to have to be sensible I think.

Spoiler

Original post by furryface12
:hugs: Crying can be good in a way sometimes, I find? :dontknow: Here if you want to talk or anything.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel like a bit of a burden. But thank you. :hugs: How are you?
Original post by Anonymous #2
It's easy to say that but if I will is another matter altogether.

Sorry to hear you're stressed about work. Don't really have any useful advice apart from the useful break it down into small chunks and give yourself plenty of breaks.

Yeah, just going to have to be sensible I think.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
Feel like a bit of a burden. But thank you. :hugs: How are you?

Not a burden at all- you help me too! And you wouldn't be anyway :nah: :hugs:
I'm ok, kind of just numb/completely emotionally drained, the last couple of days have been a bit weird and all over the place and think my brain's had enough of it :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
x

around if talking would help lovely. :hugs:

Spoiler

Not a burden at all- you help me too! And you wouldn't be anyway :nah: :hugs:
I'm ok, kind of just numb/completely emotionally drained, the last couple of days have been a bit weird and all over the place and think my brain's had enough of it :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get you. :frown: Perhaps an early night would be good?

I think I'm having a bad few days too, and it's basically making me a crying mess. Almost missed all of my counselling/therapy session today. Supposed to be 50 minutes long and I went 30 minutes late. :facepalm: Want to stop going because I don't think I deserve help. :frown: I bet she hates me now too. :cry:

Spoiler

Hi,

I'm not sure how this thread works so sorry if I'm doing this wrong... I feel really really low at the moment, worse than I've felt before and I don't know how to handle it. I'm constantly in tears worrying about my crappy, overpriced, further away from campus, student house for next year. And I've got essays to write. In seminars I barely feel as though I'm there and I just don't know what to do. I've emailed my uni for a counselling appointment but that may take weeks. My mum is coming this weekend and I'm going to the doctors on saturday. I just don't know what to do in the meantime...

Welcome to the society. :smile: Try not to push yourself too much, but well done for reaching out for help. :yy:

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I just got an unconditional offer! :gasp: For my ideal course at the college I really wanted a place at!!! :headfire: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:rock: :rock: :rock: You legend. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Original post by Pathway
Oh no, well, I guess laughter can sometimes be better than crying? How are things for you now? :hugs:

Well I'm not sure that my doctors were that helpful in putting that on my paperwork without telling me, as when I read it I automatically just laughed it off and ignored it. Took several years of weird experiences before I properly realised that I do get just a *touch* of psychosis sometimes when I drink. :blush: These days I just make sure I'm always around safe people when I do drink, and try and limit myself more than I used to.
Original post by superwolf
Welcome to the society. :smile: Try not to push yourself too much, but well done for reaching out for help. :yy:

Well I'm not sure that my doctors were that helpful in putting that on my paperwork without telling me, as when I read it I automatically just laughed it off and ignored it. Took several years of weird experiences before I properly realised that I do get just a *touch* of psychosis sometimes when I drink. :blush: These days I just make sure I'm always around safe people when I do drink, and try and limit myself more than I used to.

Yeah, for sure, they seem to be very dismissive of you. I'm so sorry you went through that. :hugs: It's good you realise and you keep yourself safe now though. That's definitely a step in the right direction. Are your doctors better now? (I'm sorry if I offended you or anything, I probably shouldn't be allowed to interact with people right now :s-smilie:)
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
im sure things will get better, really sorry to hear you feel so down though, is there anyone you can talk to or anything? huge hugs :hugs:

thanks. god knows. cant see any way im getting out of this alive. had considered Samaritans but ugh. I don't even know. everything is too **** to bear.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks. wish it was true. hope youre okay
around if talking would help lovely. :hugs:

thanks hun. really appreciate it. hope youre okay
She has a boyfriend...welp! But she is really kind n'all so being friends is 100% not a total loss, in fact I wouldn't say it was any sort of loss at all :h:

I know :sigh: I don't think running on a treadmill will be much good for my knee so I suppose that will be a deterrent if anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf

Thank you. :colondollar: Hope you're well! :h: :hugs:
thanks hun. really appreciate it. hope youre okay

:lovehug:
Thank you. :colondollar: Hope you're well! :h: :hugs:

:lovehug:

Woooooow I didn't even see your news until now!! I'm so sorry :redface:

Congratulations you amazingly amazing person!! :lovehug: :h:
thanks. god knows. cant see any way im getting out of this alive. had considered Samaritans but ugh. I don't even know. everything is too **** to bear.

x

:hugs: do call them if you need to, really hope you get through this, here if you need to talk (im on Skype atm as well if you want to chat)
Original post by IDukem
Woooooow I didn't even see your news until now!! I'm so sorry :redface:

Congratulations you amazingly amazing person!! :lovehug: :h:

Thanks lovely. :colondollar: You're much more amazing though! :hugs:
Hows dukey? :h:
Thanks lovely. :colondollar: You're much more amazing though! :hugs:
Hows dukey? :h:

I disagree, but I think we'll not go down that road hahaaa, but I think you're amazing anyways :h: You deserve it lovely, I have the biggest smile on my face :biggrin:

I'm doing okay, I got a presentation tomorrow and I'm worried cause presenting in front of people is something I'm decent at, but it;s assessed and I'm worried about that :redface: Other than that and the other presentations coming up, I'm feeling good...great now after seeing your news :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I disagree, but I think we'll not go down that road hahaaa, but I think you're amazing anyways :h: You deserve it lovely, I have the biggest smile on my face :biggrin:

I'm doing okay, I got a presentation tomorrow and I'm worried cause presenting in front of people is something I'm decent at, but it;s assessed and I'm worried about that :redface: Other than that and the other presentations coming up, I'm feeling good...great now after seeing your news :hugs:

:colondollar:
Oooh best of luck! :eek: Have everything crossed for you hun! You'll be fab. :yep: :lovehug:

Latest