The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Only tears now
Omg i am so angry
Arsenal.
They can't beat BIG teams
They can't beat small teams either
Original post by Arkasia
Monaco could have scored that goal against anyone. Deflected goals like that don't show or prove anything, except luck.

Original post by leinad2012
But realistically it was a 20 yard hit and hope shot that had a massive deflection. It proves absolutely nothing at all, other than that they can score a deflected goal? Don't really see your point at tbf

Original post by AR_95
Yh but we've managed to exploit them a lot of times for space I just think we've been sloppy overall. I think we'll benefit from bringing Walcott on hugely the game is crying out for him.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Dimitar Berbatov is the greatest footballer in the history of sports entertainment

Agree.
That goal however, does show our defensive frailty
Lol. Easiest fixture, against a team with 4 U-21s, and losing 2-0 at home.

Ouch.
Why don't arsenal learn not to play a high defensive line. You get raped on the counter. e.g. United.
We are just trash in Europe, rather Arsene is. We could play Barnet U12s in the CL and still lose.

****ing awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Classic Arsenal :lol: :lol:

Your defence is absolute **** and your fans have the audacity to say how bad ours is!
70k a week

I guess the plan is to concede one more, then try and score 3 away from home in the second leg?
Original post by jam277

I didn't disagree with the point, but the justification for the point that a 20 yeard deflection shows defensive frailty.

That goal did
Hahahahahaha.
Original post by sr90
Classic Arsenal :lol: :lol:

Your defence is absolute **** and your fans have the audacity to say how bad ours is!

Some venom in that :biggrin:
Lols Giroud
Original post by Peggles_*
We are just trash in Europe, rather Arsene is. We could play Barnet U12s in the CL and still lose.

****ing awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not even arsenes fault here, look at the players ffs.
get giroud off now.

Its not his night - hes playing ****, and missing everything
Miss of the season right there.
Nah man, Giroud is taking some bribe, that is ****ing disgusting, just when you think he's turning good

Latest