The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yh that Giroud shot just showed we're always going to be bottlers tbh doesn't matter who we buy
Giroud is **** I hate that guy I do t care what anyone says
LOOOOOOL this is so much bants.
Giroud needs to be upgraded on.
Original post by jam277

Agree.

Lol. Good song too.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Some venom in that :biggrin:

I'm having some fun on Twitter right now :lol:
Ha.
This is why I've never rated Giroud cant turn up in the big games and cant score goals he makes himself. Someone like Suarez would have been a massive upgrade to the team.
terrible attitude in this team, they just want to bottle everything - even nearly did the final in last years cup win..

Team attitude comes from the top, and we have been through a few cycles of players now, who have all had this attitude problem..

Must be wenger - who has just lost the ability to keep that confidence and belief in his teams, so when things get hard, they fall apart.

--

We all know we can dick on monaco if the team plays their best.. but instead we get this, and to be honest, it does not overly shock or upset me, because well.. it just seems so typical of how we can play in important games these days.

Wenger out at end of the season, regardless of if we get through this tie or not, or win the FA cup or not.
Why are people so quick to defend Ozil on here? I would expect much more from a £42m player.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fans rightfully jeer Giroud off
This is a catastrophe even if we get two goals it's still going to be very difficult
YES!!

Get off the pitch you absolute mug, waste of space.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by So Instinct
Lol. Good song too.

Genuinely think Monaco will get another.
Berbatov is a football genius
I have honestly never heard of anyone on this Monaco team besides Moutinho and Berbatov.

Original post by jam277
Genuinely think Monaco will get another.

They should have just now :frown:
Could....should of been 3
Original post by Peggles_*
YES!!

Get off the pitch you absolute mug, waste of space.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No clear focal point and a striker who is an even worse finisher than him.

Also shows that Jamie Redknapp knows nothing about football again.
Original post by fallen_acorns
1 or 2 nill to us seems likely, but to be honest, I would love the team to just go for it, and end the tie in the first leg.

I am happy that we will contain their attack well, so we just need sanchez and co to get it in gear up front, and should be no problem

:colone:

:console:

Latest