The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
:colondollar:
Oooh best of luck! :eek: Have everything crossed for you hun! You'll be fab. :yep: :lovehug:

I have three presentations in 8 days!! :eek: I'm trying to be rational and just think about them one at a time :redface: :hugs:

If I do all right, would I get a Tas..Sherbet hug? :puppyeyes:
Original post by Pathway
I get you. :frown: Perhaps an early night would be good?

I think I'm having a bad few days too, and it's basically making me a crying mess. Almost missed all of my counselling/therapy session today. Supposed to be 50 minutes long and I went 30 minutes late. :facepalm: Want to stop going because I don't think I deserve help. :frown: I bet she hates me now too. :cry:

Spoiler

Yeah could really do with some sleep.
Sure she doesn't hate you :no: And you definitely deserve help!

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience
thanks. wish it was true. hope youre okay

Is true :yep::hugs:

Original post by IDukem
She has a boyfriend...welp! But she is really kind n'all so being friends is 100% not a total loss, in fact I wouldn't say it was any sort of loss at all :h:

Being friends definitely sounds good! Glad she replied.

Spoiler

-----
Not sure as going for a walk was a good idea :s-smilie:
Original post by IDukem
I have three presentations in 8 days!! :eek: I'm trying to be rational and just think about them one at a time :redface: :hugs:

If I do all right, would I get a Tas..Sherbet hug? :puppyeyes:

You can have ALL OF THE HUGGLES anyway. :yep: You will be fab. :biggrin: :jumphug:

Original post by furryface12
Yeah could really do with some sleep.
Sure she doesn't hate you :no: And you definitely deserve help!

Spoiler

Is true :yep::hugs:

Spoiler

-----

Hope you're safe lovely. :hugs:
Original post by furryface12

She's very busy, so I was actually surprised she did reply :tongue:

Hope you'll be fine lovely :hugs:

You can have ALL OF THE HUGGLES anyway. :yep: You will be fab. :biggrin: :jumphug:

Awww shucks :colondollar: I'll give it my best, that's for sure :hugs: x
Stress and anxiety

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem

:loveduck:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1424897450.538376.jpg

achievement today has been making 2 wonky and poorly made mice :/ I feel sorry for them having to be so badly made :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

achievement today has been making 2 wonky and poorly made mice :/ I feel sorry for them having to be so badly made :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that looks awesome to me! they look like mice and much better than anything I've ever made! :smile:

Hope you're safe lovely. :hugs:

:penguinhug:

Original post by IDukem

Thanks. Good luck for presentation :hugs:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
that looks awesome to me! they look like mice and much better than anything I've ever made! :smile:

thanks :frown: I just wish they looked better since they're supposed to be gifts.. I don't think I'll ever be good at sewing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my weekly counselling session today. She talked to me about ways that i could do about getting my anxiety down when I'm in class.
thanks :frown: I just wish they looked better since they're supposed to be gifts.. I don't think I'll ever be good at sewing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they look really good! am sure the people they are for will appreciate them as well :smile: like I said they look good to me so I wouldn't be too hard on yourself over it! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're adorable! They look perfectly fine to me and any bits you think aren't good enough only add to their charm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I think they look really good! am sure the people they are for will appreciate them as well :smile: like I said they look good to me so I wouldn't be too hard on yourself over it! :hugs:

thanks :hugs: im always so hyper critical of things I do/make, they look nowhere near as nice as ones I have the Wolfie made :/

Original post by ParadoxSocks
They're adorable! They look perfectly fine to me and any bits you think aren't good enough only add to their charm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks :colondollar: one of them is for my uncle since he's recovering from heart surgery, and the other is going to be a Mother's Day present for my mum :smile:

---

food

Spoiler

Hi again all you beautiful people *hugs* :hugs:
thanks for everyone's words of support and stuff. not really feeling up to replying right now but they mean a lot

really ridiculously struggling with impulsive behaviour. my head is on another planet and im not fully grounded. might ring Samaritans but worry I might get a bad one :cry:
Original post by Anonymous
Stress and anxiety

Spoiler

So no one has any advice? Ok
:grouphugs: for everyone struggling

Original post by Anonymous
So no one has any advice? Ok

I have no proper experience of relationships but he sounds quite creepy, so I think you need to firmly (and if necessary, repeatedly) remind him that you two are not together and tell him to back off. Not sure what to advise other than that... :dontknow:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Hi again all you beautiful people *hugs* :hugs:

Hey :smile: Long time no see, how you been?
parents aren't coming to see me this weekend after all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest