The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was six at the time
Were you born in 1996 OP?

Yeah I do miss 96-04.
I miss the great music that was made. Jojo,missy Elliot,j-lo
Original post by Lionheart96
I feel kinda nostaligc towards that time, the music, movies, people weren't constantly staring at their smartphones, no pointless tweets/ selfies. no justin beiber.
What i'm saying is that i think we are just getting dumber xP

Yes but not the clothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel kinda nostaligc towards that time, the music, movies, people weren't constantly staring at their smartphones, no pointless tweets/ selfies. no justin beiber.

Not necessarily the smartphones because during 2000 I was only tiny so never had one but yeah I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little
Were you born in 1996 OP?

Yeah I do miss 96-04.

Yes i was, i still remember some stuff from when i was like 4/5 though.
I remember the music especially, because my sister (who is older) used to play it all day so that kinda stuck with me the most i think.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
I miss the great music that was made. Jojo,missy Elliot,j-lo

Yep the music compared to today was awesome :P

Pretty sure most of you kids on here were still swimming in your father's scrotum during the 90's
Reply 9
Yes. Life was far easier then. My only worries were biscuits, running around aimlessly and just how long it was until the next school holidays.
Yes i was, i still remember stuff from when i was like 4/5 though.

Feel old now. Just had a think and I can remember maybe as far back as 1992. Definitely before I started primary school.
Original post by Milf_Hunter
Pretty sure most of you kids on here were still swimming in your father's scrotum during the 90's

Yes because with a name like milf_hunter you must be real old xD
Feel old now. Just had a think and I can remember maybe as far back as 1992. Definitely before I started primary school.

i'm guessing you're around 25-30?
i'm guessing you're around 25-30?

'92 baby. I miss the early - mid 90s.

You're still very young. I wish i was born in '89 to experience the 90's more :P
I miss S Club 7 if that counts.

There is still good music today. You just have to find it.
You're still very young. I wish i was born in '89 to experience the 90's more :P

:cool:

The 90's were great. Glad I grew up before all this internet stuff came about and everyone had a camera and took about 500 pictures every time you went out and your whole life was online.

Summer holidays, sitting on your mate's doorstep playing his Gameboy Color & Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow, playing football from 10am until about 6pm, running home cos you're thirsty and drinking some orange juice then watching Kenan & Kel on Nickelodeon before it stopped broadcasting for the day.

Original post by Strawberry68
I miss S Club 7 if that counts.

There is still good music today. You just have to find it.

I still like a lot of music that comes out today but tbh most of it is utter garbage

The 90's were great. Glad I grew up before all this internet stuff came about and everyone had a camera and took about 500 pictures every time you went out and your whole life was online.

Summer holidays, sitting on your mate's doorstep playing his Gameboy Color & Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow, playing football from 10am until about 6pm, running home cos you're thirsty and drinking some orange juice then watching Kenan & Kel on Nickelodeon before it stopped broadcasting for the day.

:moon:

Latest