The Student Room Group

A Level students: What time do you sleep and wake up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Current: 11pm bed; 7am rise
Planned: 10pm bed; 5am rise

I don't distinguish between weekdays and weekends - err'y day's a weekday in dis house ma n-word!
Reply 21
weekdays 2am till 6am

weekends late till 1pm
Weekdays - 11:30pm till 7:20am

Weekends - 11:30pm till 9:00am

:smile:
No homework for tomorrow, gonna have an early night. Good night peeps x
When I was doing my A-Levels, I'd sleep at about 2/3am and have to be up at about 6am the next day on weekdays. :erm: I seriously don't recommend that though, I just couldn't sleep at night for various reasons and always woke up feeling very tired/ill.
I don't sleep
Reply 26
Weekends: 11:00/11:30 - 9:00/8:00 (Depends on day)
Weekdays: 10:00-11:00 - 6:25 (But I actually get up at around 7:20)
Weekdays: 11pm to 7:30am
Weekends: Meh
Weekends: 6:00am - 11:00pm
Weekends: 10am - 12:00am
Weekdays: 2am(ish) - 6.30am

Weekends: 2-4am-2pm (unless I have somewhere to be :tongue:)
Reply 30
Original post by Mary562
Lo that was what I was thinking

If you make yourself go to bed at like 10 and wake up at like 6 everyday, your body clock will change, at first you'll be really tiered but you'll get used to it. And if you do it everyday for 21 days it'll become a habit. I've started to do it to make the most of days before exams and to make sure I get enough rest. But I used to go to sleep at like 1am till like 7am fyi :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by lelia001
If you make yourself go to bed at like 10 and wake up at like 6 everyday, your body clock will change, at first you'll be really tiered but you'll get used to it. And if you do it everyday for 21 days it'll become a habit. I've started to do it to make the most of days before exams and to make sure I get enough rest. But I used to go to sleep at like 1am till like 7am fyi :smile:

I'll try that, it depends :smile:
Got a psych exam tomorrow on Media ^^
Reply 32
Original post by Mary562
I'll try that, it depends :smile:
Got a psych exam tomorrow on Media ^^

Good luck, with both. Persevere and don't get disheartened if you can't do it for a few nights. I think nowadays we don't appreciate how much sleep we actually need! :P
Reply 33
Original post by lelia001
Good luck, with both. Persevere and don't get disheartened if you can't do it for a few nights. I think nowadays we don't appreciate how much sleep we actually need! :P

Thanks - lol but I don't sleep at all sometimes :lol:
College nights: 11pm-1am till 7:30am-8:15am
weekends are basically whenever.
Reply 35
Weekdays; 11.30-6.27

Weekends; late (or early depending on which way you look at it) - 8/10 am.
Reply 36
Original post by Mary562
Thanks - lol but I don't sleep at all sometimes :lol:

Yeah thats really not good. Like from a physical and mental perspective, you really need to try to get like at least 8 hours a night. Its just as important as studying because it allows you to process information and stuff you've learned (subconsciously), so if you don't get enough sleep it affects your memory/recollection of information.
usually 9pm-7am on a weekday
10 or sometimes 11pm till 8am at weekends
Weekdays: 10:00pm-7:00am

Weekends: 11:00ish-9:00am

And yet I am still constantly exhausted...I wish I could be one of those people who could survive on 5/6 hours of sleep a night but I just can't function if I get any less than 8hrs.
Weekdays: 11-12pm - 6:30am
Weekends: 12pm-2am - 7-8am

Quick Reply

Latest