The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol
Original post by The Shed End
This is why I want Spuds to get 4th - to actually have a go in the competition.

Spurs have played in a Champions League QF more recently than Arsenal have.

Arsenal are such a pointless club to have in Europe tbh, it won't be any loss to the competition if they aren't in it next season. No ambition to do anything other than finish 2nd in the group and then lose in the round of 16.

... and as I write this Monaco score again. LOL
Lmao
Oooooooospina
hahahahahaha

you just knew it would happen
I AM SO SICK OF THIS ****!!

**** everything, absolute *****, just **** off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. Just lol.

I support Leeds and that's not nearly as tragic as this...

Spoiler

Exceptional.

Great goal tbf.
It's actually funny as I'm reading "we're back in the tie"esque comments- 3rd goal goes in.
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks for making that possible Oxlade, hahahaha
Watch your season unravel now Gunners. That's right. It's gonna unRAVEL (morrison)
Original post by sr90
Some great shouts here.

Quote the whole thing.

Told man Carrasco would do a madness.
Original post by samba
You called it :lol:

It's just standard tbf, seen it too many times before, not even mad, just disappointed.

Ospina and Mert need to get the **** out of this club and sharp, as poverty as you can get
Fair play to Monaco they were sensational. As for Arsenal we need a complete revamping of the club.
tie over.

No chance of scoring 3 in the away leg.

Let wenger get us top4 again, and then show him the door.

He cant be allowed to bottle any more important games..

First it was bottling games against teams who were better then us.. and never winning those big games

Then it was bottling games against teams who are on a similar level as us (spurs, liverpool etc)

Now its bottling games that we should actually win.

he just cant cope with the pressure of big important games any more, and that attidue goes into the team he manages.
Wenger doesn't even bother to shake his opponents hand. He's so salty whenever he loses.

This is worse than when we lost to Olympiacos last year. At least we were away.
Original post by al_94
You want spurs to finish above Arsenal?

Yup, at least for this season anyway. Arsenal haven't got to the QF for 5 years. Fair the Bayern draws were tough but you have no excuse this year really. Made it tough for yourselves, but I'm not sure why Neville and the Sky commentator are making it sound like it's tie over.
Wenger sacrificing CL to finish 3rd init

have hope
Original post by sr90
Spurs have played in a Champions League QF more recently than Arsenal have.

Arsenal are such a pointless club to have in Europe tbh, it won't be any loss to the competition if they aren't in it next season. No ambition to do anything other than finish 2nd in the group and then lose in the round of 16.

... and as I write this Monaco score again. LOL

would still keep us in over spurs, as if wenger actually does leave this summer, and we get a new boss - then we would pose a much more decent threat then spurs, with the players we have under a decent boss
You put your #Wenger in
Your #Wenger out
In out in out
Shake it all about

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest