The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
Did I just see someone suggest we sign Kondogbia :biggrin: Jesus ****ing Christ that sums English football fans up in a nutshell, see one guy play one good game against your team and suddenly he's the best CDM in the world, not saying the guy wasn't good, but I'd be surprised if more than 10% of your average English football faans would have heard of him before tonight.

Also, just one last dig at Neville, did anyone else hear him constantly saying how perfect the game was at the end for Berbatov, because he's a lazy player who'll create something with a flash of brilliance, interesting how he doesn't feel that way about Ozil isn't it... Feel sorry for Henry that he'll have to share a office with that **** and Jamie Rednapp every game

Redknapp*

as you were...
Why do I always have to be correct about everything, gets pretty frustrating tbh :rolleyes:

Yeah seriously stop that. We've had this talk before.
Just cause Alexis runs around a lot doesn't mean he was doing anything productive. We'd be better off bidding for Henderson if that was the case.
Original post by midnightice
Please change your avatar. Can't stand that **** anymore.

Lol yeah, I'm going to! He needs to be benched for the game at the weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stalin
x.

Absolutely ****ing excellent post
Original post by angelfox
Just cause Alexis runs around a lot doesn't mean he was doing anything productive. We'd be better off bidding for Henderson if that was the case.

He didn't just run around though, him and cazorla at least tried to put some impetus and pace into the passing but they just went too central too often. Ozil, on the other hand, did **** all and either lost the ball or passed it backwards/sideways which lost any momentum we had.

Ozil was better than Alexis tonight.

Thats like comparing Saddam Hussein with Bin Laden. They were both ****ing ****.

We made Monaco look like Barca 2011. So pissed off
Alexis plays much deeper than Ozil.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yeah seriously stop that. We've had this talk before.

Tis a blessing and a curse, lottery numbers for this Saturday will be 6 11 21 23 41 45 (12) btw for anyone who's interested :cool:
Alexis covered the cracks with his performance because he never gave up. Wasn't he responsible for the second goal?

Ozil's playing style gets him grief, even though he was no-where near our worst player tonight.
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol yeah, I'm going to! He needs to be benched for the game at the weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who that? In your avatar?

I love this guy :rofl:

Original post by Dr. Django
Thats like comparing Saddam Hussein with Bin Laden. They were both ****ing ****.

We made Monaco look like Barca 2011. So pissed off

I feel you. Loooool FA cup and champions league hope gone just like that in a matter of two weeks. Oh Arsenal we love you we do.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Who that? In your avatar?

George Graham...

Arsenal's greatest manager, not this fraud Wenger.
Tis a blessing and a curse, lottery numbers for this Saturday will be 6 11 21 23 41 45 (12) btw for anyone who's interested :cool:

If those are the actual numbers that come up I'm doing a runner Leinad :ninja:
Original post by AR_95
Probably not considering he's already come from Barca...

What I meant was I don't think he wanted to come to a club who had lesser ambitions.
Monaco looked like a **** team to be honest.

We were utter dog-****e. Gabriel needs to start now, don't care if he hasn't adapted or doesn't know English well. Not hard to understand what "clear the ****ing ball" or "mark that ****ing ****" means.
Love you too Lyrical Prodigy <3

**** Alexis, he's defo our most overrated player, been thinking this for a while. A good player, but overrated by us Gooners.
I was coerced into supporting Arsenal as a child by people I don't even talk to anymore!

I want reparations.
Original post by midnightice
Monaco looked like a **** team to be honest.

We were utter dog-****e. Gabriel needs to start now, don't care if he hasn't adapted or doesn't know English well. Not hard to understand what "clear the ****ing ball" or "mark that ****ing ****" means.

Unless you are Mertesacker.

I love Per, wtf is wrong with him kmt :frown:
We should have done everything to get Suarez that year. Imagine our team with Suarez and Sanchez and no Ozil.

Could you tell me what minutes Chelsea are going to screwed over on Sunday?

Latest