The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
What is he supposed to say when Ozil had an awful game?

He loses credibility because he says it EVERY game. Ozil wasn't awful in the first 20 mins, he wasn't incredible but he wasn't completely awful. It's the fact that you can just tell Neville has been waiting for him to play a bad half so he can rip into him over petty little things, it's absolutely pathetic tbh, he was exceptional in his first 5 games back from injury and has had one bad game where the whole team was appalling and Neville is already back to slagging him off.
Original post by Lúcio
it'll all be okay peggles.
you have everton at the weekend - they make everybody look good :smile:

Beating Everton won't make up for this devastating loss. We must win the FA Cup that's the only way I can get over it.
And so it begins :biggrin:
Robbie is getting paid tonight with that YouTube money. I bet he secretly wants Arsenal to lose as it means more views.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Robbie is getting paid tonight with that YouTube money. I bet he secretly wants Arsenal to lose as it means more views.

Was thinking the same.

Need to have a look on the SocialBlade and see how much it estimates they get!!
No chill

[video="youtube;3vjHu1q5HrQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjHu1q5HrQ&spfreload=10[/video]
This thread :rofl:

Man I'm my head is actually ****ed up, don't know what this feeling is.
Original post by midnightice
No chill

[video="youtube;3vjHu1q5HrQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjHu1q5HrQ&spfreload=10[/video]

It's only mon-aco.

Said Ozil would flop

When's Zurich going on this?
(edited 9 years ago)
Also, just came to the realisation that Gary Neville can be such a bullying commentator. From minute 1 this guy was negative. Nah scrap that, in fact he's always so depressing not even just on Arsenal.
Original post by Peggles_*
Was thinking the same.

Need to have a look on the SocialBlade and see how much it estimates they get!!

Wish someone told me to start making Fifa videos when I was 15 :frown:
Giroud is so ****ing ****
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
This thread :rofl:

Man I'm my head is actually ****ed up, don't know what this feeling is.

don't worry babes, we're away to besiktas tomorrow.
our only midfielder is joe allen...
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Of course he does, nobody watches AFTV when Arsenal win.

Where's Claude and Ty ffs

Original post by Lúcio

I want Liverpool to win tomorrow :colondollar:
Somebody tell me everything's gonna be alright :cry2:
Somebody tell me everything's gonna be alright :cry2:

No, it won't be.

It will all be terrible and it will all come crashing down now.
Gabriel needs to start the next game. Not speaking English really isn't an excuse, look at Jamie Carragher's career!
Original post by al_94
Fair play to Monaco they were sensational. As for Arsenal we need a complete revamping of the club.

I wouldn't say they were sensational, they defended well and exploited your team on the counter attack. For most of the first half Moutinho had little to no support to pull any strings, Berbatov was completely isolated and they got their goal from a long shot. You guys were just terrible with your slow tempoed play, playing narrow and your fullbacks pushing high up did very little of note after the first 20mins.

They used a RB in midfield, had their best attacking player off the pitch to come on after 70mins and put in a decent performance. In reality you should have won the tie comfortably, it's not an exceptional performance by Monaco, it's a pathetic performance by Arsenal.

You will probably draw in the second leg as well. Far as I'm concerned Arsenal are out.
No, it won't be.

:borat:

Gabriel needs to start the next game. Not speaking English really isn't an excuse, look at Jamie Carragher's career!

Omg! :lol:
Seriously though sometimes I wonder if we'd end up doing a Leeds or something. God forbid.

Original post by Lúcio

Don't worry you will win comfortably :colonhash:
Original post by The Shed End
Watching AFTV tonight like: https://vine.co/v/OrZqh3bbZQL

Oh yeah. Will watch tomorrow.

Also, just came to the realisation that Gary Neville can be such a bullying commentator. From minute 1 this guy was negative. Nah scrap that, in fact he's always so depressing not even just on Arsenal.

Maybe because you lot were playing so terrible, within the first 10mins it was clear your tempo was way too slow, you were struggling to pull Monaco's slightly unsettled defensive setup apart, they then settled into the game, knew your gameplan and scored a long shot, don't think he was being a bullying commentator, he was just saying what every non-Arsenal fan without bias would have said about your performance.

He wasn't negative in the first 5 minutes, because at that moment you were pulling Monaco apart with quick tempoed play, and when the CBs started playing out the back slow you were shifting it to the wing backs quite far.
No, it won't be.

calm down its just a game.

Latest