The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bazinga000
About accommodation, hall or student house ?

I'd go with hall because I don't cook.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1101
Original post by oswald23
Yeah applied in Mid November. Had the essay task but no offer.

Yeah the exact same with me man! I think it's quite a selective course, hopefully will hear in March
Recieved my offer for Linguistics!
I'm definitely going to firm.
Has anyone got any offers for architecture undergrad at the Bartlett? Xx
Original post by heyfran
Just got an offer for BA Economics and Business with EES! Applied on the 14th of January

Hey congrats on your offer! :biggrin: very impressive. 14th of Jan :lol: cutting it really fine there
Hi, I have applied for management science on the 17th January (after the deadline) but I didn't receive the questionnaire. Is that Normal ?
Thanks
Original post by taeht
Has anyone who applied in JANUARY already an offer? Or it is most likely that they have not read my application yet? (as I applied 14th for competitive course) Portico says 'application received'

I applied Jan 6th and got an offer on Jan 27th
Original post by emiliehill95
I applied Jan 6th and got an offer on Jan 27th

I waited a lot longer for my offer in comparison!
Original post by binarythoughts
I waited a lot longer for my offer in comparison!

I think it depends on the course and whether it is competitive or not.
I applied for mechanical engineering at 14th January and still no answer
Applied before oxbridge deadline just got unconditional for psychology, so if you are still waiting don't worry they like to keep you waiting :L
Original post by jamiep151
Applied before oxbridge deadline just got unconditional for psychology, so if you are still waiting don't worry they like to keep you waiting :L

Unconditional?
Are you Gap year applicant or you had insane application??? :smile:
Original post by riko232
Unconditional?
Are you Gap year applicant or you had insane application??? :smile:

Gap year just imagine the application to get an unconditional without grades :eek:
Got an offer for BA archaeology. Ucl's world reputation is really attractive since Im an international, but personally I prefer Durham. Hard desicion....
Original post by jamiep151
Gap year just imagine the application to get an unconditional without grades :eek:

Isn't it just so much better getting unconditional offers? Feel bad for all those poor souls who still have to take exams after getting offers :smile:
Original post by tsandhu2
Congratulations������

Thanks a lot! Just need to get the grades now...:confused:
Original post by GenevieveQ
Got an offer for BA archaeology. Ucl's world reputation is really attractive since Im an international, but personally I prefer Durham. Hard desicion....

Same situation however I still haven't received an offer from UCL
Original post by Kebabs1234
Isn't it just so much better getting unconditional offers? Feel bad for all those poor souls who still have to take exams after getting offers :smile:

I am glad not to have a results day this year, also to have everything sorted as soon as I choose my firm will be great!

Which subject did you apply for?
Reply 1117
Got an offer for physics, most likely going to firm it,
Has anyone here firmed their offer yet or is going to?
Just got my History offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GenevieveQ

I'm facing this dilemma with Arch and Anth too. I personally find UCL to have a stronger arch department, not to mention that there's a wider variety of electives available there, but I really like Durham's collegiate system (and it's much cheaper than UCL too.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending