The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Antone going to Middlesex university???

I am going in October 2015, anyone else going then?

I Will be doing Marketing, with a placement year (it is conditional).

Scroll to see replies

Hii I got a conditional offer from them to study business management. but dunno how good the uni is - my other choice is westminster

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Me hopefully! I have received a conditional offer to study Veterinary Nursing :biggrin:
I'll be going to Middlesex in October to do vet nursing!
I'll be going in October to do healthcare science
Reply 5
I just received my offer to study international business ☺️☺️
Original post by Boo yah
I just received my offer to study international business ☺️☺️

Woo congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
i'll be doing marketing at middlesex next year too!
Reply 8
I've got a conditional offer for advertising, public relations and media!!

Have any of you looked at halls yet?? I can't choose!!!
Original post by EmSarah
I've got a conditional offer for advertising, public relations and media!!

Have any of you looked at halls yet?? I can't choose!!!

when can you apply for halls, i want to stay at writtle house because i like that old fashion look
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
I'm not sure. I know it does look good but so you think it will be dead?

I know we are there to study but I also want the halls experience if you know what I mean lol.
edited
(edited 8 years ago)
edited
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by bethmariexo
Hey, I think we can all apply to accommodation from the 10th of March according to their website,
I'd like to be in usher halls or platt really :smile: im excited for October!!!
x

Finally! Someone on the same course!!! Can't wait either!! Which halls will you be applying for??
edited
(edited 8 years ago)
A fellow classmate of mine will probably be going there to study Computer Science BSc.
Reply 16
Have been invited to an interview for Healthcare Sciences (Audiology) but all the interview dates are full and have been since I got the invitation. So frustrating! I've been told to keep checking online but nothing has changed in two weeks. I don't want to miss out on this interview, but there is nothing I can do :frown:

Has anyone managed to book a place on any of these interview days for Healthcare Sciences?
I'm going in October, I accepted the unconditional the other day, it's such a relief! I'll be studying 3D Animation and Games :smile:
Original post by Audiology-Med
did you already have your grades, I applied through Ucas extra after declining my current offers. Hoping the risk is worth it. do you know if they take AS points into account.

I've already got my grades and am 3 months away from completing a foundation degree, so I'm lucky to be in that situation. I'm sure the risk will be worth it! I'm not sure about the AS, I assume they would, but I'll leave someone else to answer that. Good luck with your application!
I will be joining Middlesex in October on the Animation course :smile:

I'm applying as a mature student (will be 21 years old when I start). Not really into partying/clubbing. I'll probably apply for Writtle House, as it seems the smallest/quietest.

Congratulations to everyone who received offers! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending