The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm still in shock, it's weird to think a med school wants me!
Is there a Facebook offer holders group?
Original post by erudite
Is there an offer holders group?! :P

Original post by Medboy100
Is there a Facebook offer holders group?

Hi,

The FB offers holders group has been started, but TSR doesn't want Links to FB groups to be posted on threads so anyone who wants to join the group PM me and Ill add you.
hey guys, does anyone remember if george's asked us to bring proof of address document for interview? I was reading through document checklist and it says proof of address were we supposed to give it to them on interview day?
Original post by erudite
Didn't anticipate them to reply so soon, only had my interview 1-2 weeks ago! And same here, my email doesn't have anything on scoring??

Wow, it was that quick!! :biggrin:So, you received the reply yesterday? Do they have a specific day each month they send replies?
And congrats, btw.
Original post by nikhi123
hey guys, does anyone remember if george's asked us to bring proof of address document for interview? I was reading through document checklist and it says proof of address were we supposed to give it to them on interview day?

proof of address and proof of ID are usually on the same documentation I think ie passport or driving licence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JennaK
Wow, it was that quick!! :biggrin:So, you received the reply yesterday? Do they have a specific day each month they send replies?
And congrats, btw.

Ikr! And yes, thank you so much haha. No idea I'm afraid :/ Seems like it's different for everyone
Reply 1847
What should girls wear on interview day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by erudite
Ikr! And yes, thank you so much haha. No idea I'm afraid :/ Seems like it's different for everyone

Congratulations on getting an offer!
When was your interview?
Original post by erudite

Ah alright. Thanks for your help anyway and you're welcome, haha.
Original post by Anon12345678
Thank you! And most likely I will be firming it :smile: what about you?

I really like SGUL and quite possibly will firm them. However, I have one more interview next week, and if that results in an offer then I'll have to decide where to firm, if not then i'm going to firm SGUL.
does SGUL's ranking in league tables not put some people off?
Jut got an offer! Came through at 11:30. I had an interview on the 19th of February. Not updated on track yet, but just got a direct e-mail :smile:
Original post by EuroMed
Jut got an offer! Came through at 11:30. I had an interview on the 19th of February. Not updated on track yet, but just got a direct e-mail :smile:

Congrats.

Are you going to firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EuroMed

Congratulations! Are you an international student?
Original post by the A* guy
Congrats.

Are you going to firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet, still waiting on a reply from Sheffield after my interview there because if they give me an offer ill have a tough decision to make :smile:
Original post by jojoefghi
Congratulations! Are you an international student?

No, I live abroad but am from the UK so I am just a normal applicant.
Original post by blissfully
proof of address and proof of ID are usually on the same documentation I think ie passport or driving licence

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the reply but George's replied saying they don't need proof of address this year
Original post by warmhugs
Woah that is really rude :frown: you cant talk to someone like that.
And liverpool is just as good as any other medical school. Please keep your snarky comments to yourself.

Also your post makes no sense!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't feed the trolls, this is a new account that was made today. Some people get sadistic enjoyment out of it.
Original post by warmhugs
Woah that is really rude :frown: you cant talk to someone like that.
And liverpool is just as good as any other medical school. Please keep your snarky comments to yourself.

Also your post makes no sense!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ukcat of '1000' - obviously just a troll trying to cause havoc, best thing to do is just ignore it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending