The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by silence18
Congrats! Is this for the "Spring Workshop"? Also, is the video interview the one in which you record the answers that you give to Q on the spot? I was somehow hoping that I managed to avoid all the firms that ask for this after a previous horrible experience.

Yes on both the spring workshop and the pre-recorded video interview! :smile: Jeez I know what you mean, I had an absolute car crash one last month (which somehow I eventually ended up with an offer) and I am loathed to do it again haha.

Oh god I ran out of time!
Oh god why do I look like a ghost?
Oh god my room still somehow looks a tip!
Original post by Kate1717
Does anyone have experience with an Eversheds face to face interview? :smile:

It's for Leeds, had the phone interview Monday

How long after your phone interview did you hear back? :smile:
Reply 3762
Anyone got their Pinsents rejection yet?
Original post by Sian.
Anyone got their Pinsents rejection yet?

Post ac or post app?
Reply 3764
Original post by baldwisl02
Post ac or post app?

Either- mine is post app but I am pretty sure all the AC's have been done
Original post by Sian.
Either- mine is post app but I am pretty sure all the AC's have been done

I think the last AC was last Thursday
So the reply I got from Macfarlanes was:

'We have had a very high volume of Vacation Scheme applications. We are currently processing these applications and we will let you know as soon as possible the outcome of your application.'
Original post by sparkykate
How long after your phone interview did you hear back? :smile:

I heard back on Wednesday after interviewing on Monday :smile:
Has anyone had an RPC interview? Is it competency based? :smile:
Original post by Procrastination1
So the reply I got from Macfarlanes was:

'We have had a very high volume of Vacation Scheme applications. We are currently processing these applications and we will let you know as soon as possible the outcome of your application.'

Same email I got.

It definitely is just a cut and paste job as they took two seconds to reply to me.
Reply 3770
Original post by Kate1717
Has anyone had an RPC interview? Is it competency based? :smile:

Congrats on the interview! When did you apply/complete the test and when were you invited to interview? Thanks and good luck :biggrin:
Reply 3771
Still no news from Addleshaws post telephone interview. I completed it over 2 weeks ago!
Original post by LawTC
Congrats on the interview! When did you apply/complete the test and when were you invited to interview? Thanks and good luck :biggrin:

Applied on the last day, did the tests a week later :smile: Was invited today! They said on the email that their lasts interviews are next week. I hope you hear too! :biggrin:
Clyde & Co PFO Manchester office
Reply 3774
Original post by LawTC
Still no news from Addleshaws post telephone interview. I completed it over 2 weeks ago!

What office was this for?
Reply 3775
Still waiting on RPC and BLP post application (RPC in early December and BLP late Jan). Assuming as I've seen interviews on here it's a PFO on both counts?
Original post by stesTC
Any news post video interview from Hill Dickinson??

i'd assumed they'd written me off as i find it hard to believe NO ONE has heard from them. however that seems to be the case! can't believe it's taking them so long.
anyone heard from IM Manchester this week PLS? haven't seen any PFO's yet
Anyone still waiting for a rejection/interview invite from Milbank or Mayer Brown post application? Haven't had anything from either for about a month. Guessing it's bad news....
Reply 3779
Original post by Rozzer123
Anyone still waiting for a rejection/interview invite from Milbank or Mayer Brown post application? Haven't had anything from either for about a month. Guessing it's bad news....

Milbank likes taking time they only sent me an invite three weeks after I applied! It's been two weeks since my interview and I still haven't heard back :/ x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending