The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

AHHHH I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM DMU AS WELL...although hasn't appeared on track yet, I've just had an email from admissions SO SHOCKED AND HAPPY!!!!!!!!
Original post by djavor
Just to let everyone know i got an offer from DMU! so happy :smile: And all the best for everyone still waiting.. hang in there!!

That's fantastic news, really pleased for you.
Original post by izzydizzyyy
AHHHH I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM DMU AS WELL...although hasn't appeared on track yet, I've just had an email from admissions SO SHOCKED AND HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Well done!
Original post by djavor
Just to let everyone know i got an offer from DMU! so happy :smile: And all the best for everyone still waiting.. hang in there!!

Has your track updated yet? I want to know the conditions!!!! haha

Well done!!! That's what I got as well haha can't beleive it :smile: are you thinking about making it your firm?
Original post by shropshirelass51
That's fantastic news, really pleased for you.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by djavor
Well done!!! That's what I got as well haha can't beleive it :smile: are you thinking about making it your firm?

Oh god I'm SO undecided. I have an offer from Marjon as well and I loved both, but they both have pros as cons AHHH I DONT KNOW! You?
Is anyone else studying an access course at the moment?

I'm not but I completed mine last year if there's anything I can help with?

Original post by djavor

Congratulations, made up for you! :smile:

Wow congratulations! :smile:
Original post by nesca89

I was just wondering what conditions unis give? And also how you found it? Did you do access to nursing and HCP?
[QUOTE="izzydizzyyy;53928099"]
Original post by nesca89

I was just wondering what conditions unis give? And also how you found it? Did you do access to nursing and HCP?

On the entry requirements it is in an extra bit, a drop down menu or another link. Generally what I found was that the conditions are 60 credits (this is what the access course Is worth) roughly 30-36 credits at distinction and 9-12 merit. I done an access to health professions which included biology, sociology and health studies. Good luck :smile:
Massive congrats to all those who received offers today!1 Fantastic news...well done!:biggrin:
[QUOTE="nesca89;53928277"]

On the entry requirements it is in an extra bit, a drop down menu or another link. Generally what I found was that the conditions are 60 credits (this is what the access course Is worth) roughly 30-36 credits at distinction and 9-12 merit. I done an access to health professions which included biology, sociology and health studies. Good luck :smile:

Yes I was just confused as entry requirements for DMU on their website for access course seem lower than 30 distinctions?
Congratulations to everyone who has received offers/interviews recently! :smile:
OMG!

I got an offer from DMU!

so happy I could cry!
ahhhh i just got an offer from dmu as well...although hasn't appeared on track yet, i've just had an email from admissions so shocked and happy!!!!!!!!

me toooooo

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[QUOTE="izzydizzyyy;53928457"]
Original post by nesca89

Yes I was just confused as entry requirements for DMU on their website for access course seem lower than 30 distinctions?

Well they may well be as all universities are different :smile:
Ah congratulations! I know they said in the interview if you hear before March you were outstanding, so well done!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Original post by JordanC55
OMG!

I got an offer from DMU!

so happy I could cry!

Well done!!! Seems to be a lot of us getting offers from DMU on here today..
Original post by JordanC55
OMG!

I got an offer from DMU!

so happy I could cry!

Woohoo well done! Who needs Leeds eh?

Congrats to everyone else with new offers too!

Quick Reply

Latest