The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

2015 LSE Offers for Business Maths & Stats/Actuarial Science/Finance & Stats

As the 2015 LSE Entry thread and the offer thread are getting bigger every day and therefore harder to keep track of who has had what, I am starting this thread for those people who have applied for the BSc Business Maths and Statistics course.
Please keep to this subject only as there are more than enough threads to discuss anything else.
Information required :-

When did you apply?

What stage are you at?

What were/are your grades?

What other Unis have you applied to?

Have you had any other offers?

If LSE rejects you, where will you end up?

EDITED to Offer Holders for Business Maths & Stats/Actuarial Science/Finance & Statistics
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by JamjamjamT
As the 2015 LSE Entry thread and the offer thread are getting bigger every day and therefore harder to keep track of who has had what, I am starting this thread for those people who have applied for the BSc Business Maths and Statistics course.
Please keep to this subject only as there are more than enough threads to discuss anything else.

When did you apply?

What stage are you at?

1) December 12th
2) Week 4 of the 8 week email
3) 4 As at AS. Predicted A*A*A at F.Maths, Maths & Physics
4) UCL, Bath, Bristol & Cardiff > all for BSc Maths
5) Yes, from UCL, Bristol and Cardiff
6) Depends on if I get an offer from Bath. Either UCL or Bath or Bristol or Cardiff :wink:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2

When did you apply?

What stage are you at?

1. 20th October
2. 3 weeks into 4 weeks
3. 3As and a C in As, A*A*A*B predicted grades. Plus a high achievement A* in my native language.
4. UCL Warwick Edinburgh
5. All above
6. UCL or Warwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
So, just the two of us then?
Reply 4
I received an offer from LSE on Feb 19th. It was Week 5 of my 8 and somewhat out of the blue.
My official letter came today and it is very posh.

I am still waiting for Bath but I have been told that I should get an offer - A*AA which is higher than my AAA for LSE. I have a really tough choice to make now.
Reply 5
I received an offer from LSE on Feb 19th. It was Week 5 of my 8 and somewhat out of the blue.
My official letter came today and it is very posh.

I am still waiting for Bath but I have been told that I should get an offer - A*AA which is higher than my AAA for LSE. I have a really tough choice to make now.

Massive congrats!
It's been two weeks after the four weeks has passed, I am still waiting for a decision....
BMS offered 31 places last year, so I don't expect too many applicants :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Saab.L
Massive congrats!
It's been two weeks after the four weeks has passed, I am still waiting for a decision....
BMS offered only 31 places last year, so I don't expect too many applicants tbh :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by mmms95
Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking what subject was your fourth AS in and what is your UCL offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dropped Biology after AS. My UCL offer is A*A*A.
Reply 8
I have changed the thread title and context of this thread so that 2015 offer holders for Business Maths & Stats; Actuarial Science and Finance & Statistics can post in here. If you firm your offer, meet your grades and take up your place we will all be classmates at some point.

October

All offers in

AAAB at AS, and predicted A*AA/A*A*A in Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry

Queen Mary, Newcastle, Imperial

Firm: LSE, Insurance: Queen Mary

I have just firmed LSE so London here I come.
I have just firmed LSE so London here I come.

just found this thread and I am excited!! I have also firmed for BMS and think I got my offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending