The Student Room Group

How to resist the urge to masturbate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by History-Student
Constantly think about your nan's wrinkled arse.

I nearly threw up, thanks for that! :s-smilie:
Original post by tinaturnerbunsenburner
I nearly threw up, thanks for that! :s-smilie:

You are most very welcome :biggrin:
Reply 42
This might sound weird, but I find having a tug helps me not want to have another.
Original post by History-Student
You are most very welcome :biggrin:

I don't know why, but I'm not offended/annoyed any more, well done :smile:
Cold showers
Original post by Anonymous
Seeing as it's Easter holidays, revision, exams etc. I've been trying to complete all my coursework that has to be done on the computer. Now, the thing is, I keep getting the urge to a rinky tink tink, y'know. It's really distracting and it's hard to get back into the flow of work after I do so.

The problem is, I keep getting the urge more than once a day. Maybe thrice? I just really lack self-control. I can't work on my coursework because of this which leads to more procrastination.

So what can I do to resist it? How do I stop being so horny?

Just go nuts.
Go study in a library. You won't think about masturbating there.
Original post by Enoch.
Have a picture of your mum next to you. Staring at you.

Lol this is ridiculousness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cold showers

It's been 4 years, man. Wonder if OP ever learned how to resist the urge.
Seeing as it's Easter holidays, revision, exams etc. I've been trying to complete all my coursework that has to be done on the computer. Now, the thing is, I keep getting the urge to a rinky tink tink, y'know. It's really distracting and it's hard to get back into the flow of work after I do so.

The problem is, I keep getting the urge more than once a day. Maybe thrice? I just really lack self-control. I can't work on my coursework because of this which leads to more procrastination.

So what can I do to resist it? How do I stop being so horny?
I thought that was a style of piano playing.

And just stop thinking about it. The more you think about it the more you'll want to do it. So stop thinking about it so much.

If you're actually really aroused and not just masturbating for the sake of itself then save it and make it one you can look forward to and enjoy when you've finished :iiam:

Quick Reply