The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

omg just checked my email offer for economics!!!!
feels surreal...
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Regarding accommodation:

The only hall which has beds longer than 1.90 m is High Holborn - is it possible to request longer beds at the other halls?
Offer for Accounting and Finance!!!! :smile: :smile:
Original post by rubytues96
positive, there is a notice on the website

So basically, will just be our inboxes from LSE that we need to check lol
Original post by sr234
omg just checked my email offer for economics!!!!
feels surreal...

Well done!! :smile:
Original post by jchap9776
Well done!! :smile:

Thank you! I've got my fingers crossed for you:smile:

Yes, but i was just pointing out that people who got rejections last week said there was no lse email, just the standard something has changed on your ucas track email. If you get a rejection, u may not get this email from neither track or lse
Original post by tomixox
Thank you!! I have no idea - I love UCL so much!

Not sure you would find too many people who would actively pick UCL over LSE. I have offers from both and I will pick LSE 100%.

I saw something today that confirms LSE as the top place that supplies graduates to the financial world - see here - https://www.linkedin.com/edu/rankings/gb

Last week my dad opened his email to see the email from LSE. He shouted for me and we looked together. A little bit later the Track email arrived. I checked Track after that just to confirm it again.
Original post by JamjamjamT
Last week my dad opened his email to see the email from LSE. He shouted for me and we looked together. A little bit later the Track email arrived. I checked Track after that just to confirm it again.

Your unis have your dad's email?

Congrats on the offer btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm - https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/key-dates#5366
I didnt like reading the second date on this page.
Econ offer at 3:45!

Ok fair
Guys incase there is anyone out there still waiting for straight econ with no further maths - I do NOT have it at AS or A Level so do not let that make you pessimistic :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Yeah, it was easier than putting mine down. He always checks his and I never check mine.
Original post by rubytues96
Yes, but i was just pointing out that people who got rejections last week said there was no lse email, just the standard something has changed on your ucas track email. If you get a rejection, u may not get this email from neither track or lse

That would suck! Let's hope that doesn't happen to us :frown:
Not sure you would find too many people who would actively pick UCL over LSE. I have offers from both and I will pick LSE 100%.

I saw something today that confirms LSE as the top place that supplies graduates to the financial world - see here - https://www.linkedin.com/edu/rankings/gb

Yeah I know! LSE would do unimaginable things employment wise! To be honest, it's biased as I've been to UCL like twice and never been to LSE. Also I do value my social life as well as my academic! Obviously I'm not going to throw away an opportunity like this because people say social life isn't great but at the same time I do want to have fun! Saying that, I applied for E+M at Oxford and if I wasn't rejected I would probably have gone there. And LSE will probably have a much more active social scene than LSE. Plus it's in LONDON. Do LSE do offer holder days do you know??
Original post by tomixox
Yeah I know! LSE would do unimaginable things employment wise! To be honest, it's biased as I've been to UCL like twice and never been to LSE. Also I do value my social life as well as my academic! Obviously I'm not going to throw away an opportunity like this because people say social life isn't great but at the same time I do want to have fun! Saying that, I applied for E+M at Oxford and if I wasn't rejected I would probably have gone there. And LSE will probably have a much more active social scene than LSE. Plus it's in LONDON. Do LSE do offer holder days do you know??

Yeah it's 22nd April, you'll get an email about it tomorrow
Original post by Askaud
Yeah it's 22nd April, you'll get an email about it tomorrow

thank you!!!
Reply 3999
What can i do with economics business politics biology and greek alevel. Any chance iof accounting and finance?😁😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending