The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anomea
Rejections are never fun, but it was my 4th choice so not the end of the world :smile:

Hehehe my 4th too but it did suck. Have you emailed for feedback? Good luck with your application :smile:
Original post by AmyPilot
Manchester did offers/rejections on the same day last year (but then again they all seem to be doing things differently this year) so got everything crossed for you that you get good news soon xx

Yeah I'm hoping I do hear tonight, with an offer would be useful haha thank you, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed too. :smile:
Reply 2302
Original post by Dancer32014
Hehehe my 4th too but it did suck. Have you emailed for feedback? Good luck with your application :smile:

Thanks hope everything goes well for you too :smile: . I haven't emailed them I think I would have asked for feedback if I had anymore interviews.
Manchester did offers/rejections on the same day last year (but then again they all seem to be doing things differently this year) so got everything crossed for you that you get good news soon xx

And me too! Good luck Nesca
Original post by nesca89
Yeah I'm hoping I do hear tonight, with an offer would be useful haha thank you, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed too. :smile:

Good luck!! I'll be thinking of you x
Guys uni of manchester just gave me an offer just now!! Ahhhhhhh!
Original post by madagascar
And me too! Good luck Nesca

Original post by Dancer32014
Good luck!! I'll be thinking of you x

Thank you so much for your support guys :smile: still frantically refreshing track haha
Reply 2307
Original post by Carolina Monica

Congratulations :smile:

Brilliant, congratulations! Have you made a decision on what you will be firming?

Congrats :smile:
Original post by nesca89
Brilliant, congratulations! Have you made a decision on what you will be firming?

Probably Manchester, my heart stopped when I got the notif from Track because they said they'd wait until early March but wahey! :biggrin:
Probably Manchester, my heart stopped when I got the notif from Track because they said they'd wait until early March but wahey! :biggrin:

Aww that's fab! Congratulations again hehe
Thank you all! Fingers crossed all who applied to Manchester hear tonight and get the response you wanted!

Congratulations! We had to wait till the end of March last year so you are really lucky to get notified so early!

Enjoy the moment!
Original post by nesca89

I refuse to log off until I hear your (good) news! Keep refreshing!
Congratulations! We had to wait till the end of March last year so you are really lucky to get notified so early!

Enjoy the moment!

Thank you so much!! I really can't believe it, thought I mucked up one of the questions on the written interview and didn't have a chance! Are you currently studying at Manchester?

Congratulations you must be so pleased right now. Really well done! :biggrin:
Original post by nesca89
Thank you so much for your support guys :smile: still frantically refreshing track haha

Aw bless you lol. Let us know as soon as you get that offer!!
Original post by nesca89

Good luck! Are you waiting to hear back from them?
Thank you so much!! I really can't believe it, thought I mucked up one of the questions on the written interview and didn't have a chance! Are you currently studying at Manchester?

No - they were my insurance choice - I am down the road at MMU doing the joint psychology/SLT course. Spent a lot of time at Manchester Uni though as I did the Manchester Access Programme with them whilst doing my AS year so spent a lot of time there

Quick Reply

Latest