The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

I applied 2nd October for Computer Science and still waiting to hear. They know how to make you wait!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by mbrookes1304
I applied 2nd October for Computer Science and still waiting to hear. They know how to make you wait!

Theyll reply soon dw, i applied early november(for the Meng course) and got my offer late january
Reply 1122
Hi just got an offer for applied medical science
anyone for this course?
Hi, I applied for Management Science on the 17th January (After deadline) but i didn't receive the questionnaire. Is that normal ?
Thanks !
Original post by alexandrelevi15
Hi, I applied for Management Science on the 17th January (After deadline) but i didn't receive the questionnaire. Is that normal ?
Thanks !

I applied on the 13th of October and received the questionnaire mid-November. I luckily received an offer a few days ago but it seems that they take a certain amout time to give back their decision.
Got my offer a few hours ago for Chemistry. Any other chemists here? :smile:
Reply 1126
Original post by Jeubs
Got an offer for physics, most likely going to firm it,
Has anyone here firmed their offer yet or is going to?

I have an offer for physics too. I'm stuck between Manchester and UCL!
Original post by ufcykj
I have an offer for physics too. I'm stuck between Manchester and UCL!

Most people would go with UCL
Reply 1128
Original post by binarythoughts
Most people would go with UCL

UCL put on a pretty drab visit day, made me unsure
Original post by ufcykj
UCL put on a pretty drab visit day, made me unsure

I can understand
I have an offer and I'll be denying it
Reply 1130
Original post by binarythoughts
I can understand
I have an offer and I'll be denying it

Yeah the visit day was weak but it's still a world class university and currently 5th in the world and is in the heart of London so I'll be saying yes
Reply 1131
Original post by Jeubs
Yeah the visit day was weak but it's still a world class university and currently 5th in the world and is in the heart of London so I'll be saying yes

I think there is more to choosing the right university than which one does better in league tables!

Original post by GenevieveQ
Gotta decide between UCL and Durham. Any suggestions?

Two very different places and types of universities I guess. Durham is much quieter, has colleges etc. I would say UCL is possibly a bit more cultural, London is such a vibrant city etc.
Original post by nafsy
Hi just got an offer for applied medical science
anyone for this course?

I just got accepted too! Is my first choice
Indian students please help:
Hey guys I wanted to ask if you think i have a good chance at UCL for bsc psychology:
I got the following marks: (CBSE CLASS 12th board exams)
English:85%
History 88%
Economics 92%
Psychology93%
Geography 96%
Total:90.8%
Maths class 10th:grade B1
I received an offer for Management Science on Tuesday but I still haven't received any invitation for an open day. Does anyone know if there's one for Management Science or if it's normal to wait for an invitation ?
Original post by bazinga000
I received an offer for Management Science on Tuesday but I still haven't received any invitation for an open day. Does anyone know if there's one for Management Science or if it's normal to wait for an invitation ?

Hi, I can't answer tour question... Sorry
Can you tell me when dis you applied fort tous course ans when dis you receive jour questionnaire ?
Thanks
Original post by bazinga000

If you don't mind my asking, what are your predicted grades?
Original post by tsandhu2
Indian students please help:
Hey guys I wanted to ask if you think i have a good chance at UCL for bsc psychology:
I got the following marks: (CBSE CLASS 12th board exams)
English:85%
History 88%
Economics 92%
Psychology93%
Geography 96%
Total:90.8%
Maths class 10th:grade B1

Which board have you taken? Also, what was your overall CGPA?
I think 90% should be a standard score, but your Personal Statement and written work/test also matters.
Original post by Vasudha07
Which board have you taken? Also, what was your overall CGPA?
I think 90% should be a standard score, but your Personal Statement and written work/test also matters.

Hi I've taken the CBSE Board exam and my sorry not sure what CGPA is but in class 10th I got 8.6 overall
Original post by tsandhu2
Hi I've taken the CBSE Board exam and my sorry not sure what CGPA is but in class 10th I got 8.6 overall

Oh! Are you a gap year student?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending