The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Nursing Interview at Chester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Natalie Wallace
That's when my interview for chester is too! See you there haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha see you there!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 101
Hey,
Had my interview at chester last week and they offered me an unconditional two days later. Anyone else had offers? 😊
Reply 102
Original post by niki0124
Hi, I applied at the end of December to four unis for adult nursing. I got declined by two, have an interview at bangor in March but still haven't heard anything from chester. Is anybody else still waiting to hear off chester? I'm starting to worry!!!

Chester offered me an unconditional two days after my interview. Hope you hear back soon :smile:
Original post by caple12
Hey,
Had my interview at chester last week and they offered me an unconditional two days later. Anyone else had offers? 😊

Congratulations you lucky duck!

Still waiting to hear either way but as time goes on think it's less likely fir me 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by Pretty please
Congratulations you lucky duck!

Still waiting to hear either way but as time goes on think it's less likely fir me 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

They contacted me via post not on ucas, just keep checking your mail. I hope you hear back soon!
Ah thanks altho my interview was 23 rd Jan so a while ago you never know hey!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody got in for September 2015 intake, i had my interview last Thursday and recieved an offer today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Has anybody got in for September 2015 intake, i had my interview last Thursday and recieved an offer today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the September intake but at the warrington campus
Original post by caple12
I'm in the September intake but at the warrington campus

That's the campus I'm hoping to go to! It's only like 20 mins away form my house haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 109
That's the campus I'm hoping to go to! It's only like 20 mins away form my house haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same I live in warrington so it's really easy to get too. You should get a letter soon that tells you what campus you'll be on
Original post by caple12
Yeah same I live in warrington so it's really easy to get too. You should get a letter soon that tells you what campus you'll be on

Oh will i? Will i only get that when the offer is accepted? Because I can't accept it yet because I've still got some uni's to hear back off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
Oh will i? Will i only get that when the offer is accepted? Because I can't accept it yet because I've still got some uni's to hear back off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that they send you the letter with the details on when they offer you the place. I don't think you need to reply to the offer before they send it. I got the letter a week after my offer so you should hear back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have!!😁 what field you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by clairebates5
I have!!😁 what field you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im doing adult nursing, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im doing adult nursing, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww im doing child! What campus you based at?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by clairebates5
Aww im doing child! What campus you based at?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not sure yet hun! I got an email this morning saying a letter is on it's way out to me, so will it be put in that? Im hoping warrington!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not sure yet hun! I got an email this morning saying a letter is on it's way out to me, so will it be put in that? Im hoping warrington!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh okay, yeye it will cos mine said riverside campus in chester, ahh okay yeah warrington is nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi girls I've started a group for chester nursing students starting in September! If you want to join add me on FB search Lindsey Mannion my profile pic is my little boys! Will be great to meet people before we start! :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reading this has got me all excited! I have an interveiw for Chester on Tuesday, don't know whether to be excited or nervous :biggrin: x
Original post by Linzilou85
Hi girls I've started a group for chester nursing students starting in September! If you want to join add me on FB search Lindsey Mannion my profile pic is my little boys! Will be great to meet people before we start! :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive added you! My name is claire bates😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest