The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nesca89
Thank you so much for your support guys :smile: still frantically refreshing track haha

Got everything crossed for you!
Original post by Carolina Monica
Guys uni of manchester just gave me an offer just now!! Ahhhhhhh!

Congratulations! Manchester is a fab uni, I did my first year of the course there several years ago :smile:

Good luck Nesca! I'm desperately waiting to hear from Sheffield so know how you're feeling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank you everyone, still no news. I don't think anyone can make decisions about me this year haha!
Original post by nesca89
Thank you everyone, still no news. I don't think anyone can make decisions about me this year haha!

God only knows how you must be feeling, I'm sat on the edge of my seat for you haha!!
Original post by madagascar
God only knows how you must be feeling, I'm sat on the edge of my seat for you haha!!

Haha, I don't think I'll hear anything tonight :frown: there hasn't been any more people hearing so maybe they have just done a few tonight!
Thanks for being so lovely guys :smile:
It's just stressful how I've been pooled for UEA and DMU, and i had my interview in december!!! It's such an awful feeling and I just want the wait over :')
Well done to everyone with offers, so pleased for you all! X
Original post by eskimok1
Thanks for being so lovely guys :smile:
It's just stressful how I've been pooled for UEA and DMU, and i had my interview in december!!! It's such an awful feeling and I just want the wait over :')
Well done to everyone with offers, so pleased for you all! X

The wait is awful but it will all be over soon don't worry! Try to keep smiling - easier said than done I know. People don't understand how stressful the process is for SLT especially the friends who just apply with grade predictions no interview and just get the offers!

It will all be worth it in the end though - sending happy thoughts your way xx
I got an offer from uni of manc!! :confused: soooo happy thought that was my worst interview omg i can't believe it! Everyone still waiting hang in there!!
Original post by djavor
I got an offer from uni of manc!! :confused: soooo happy thought that was my worst interview omg i can't believe it! Everyone still waiting hang in there!!

Congrats! A good day for you! Will it be your firm choice?
Original post by djavor

Great news! Well done :smile:
Original post by AmyPilot
Congrats! A good day for you! Will it be your firm choice?

Thank you! :smile: Most likely but i shall have to take everything into consideration
Original post by nesca89
Haha, I don't think I'll hear anything tonight :frown: there hasn't been any more people hearing so maybe they have just done a few tonight!

Seems that offers actually are still coming through tonight! Haven't heard any rejections for a while which maybe suggests they did those first!?
Original post by djavor
Thank you! :smile: Most likely but i shall have to take everything into consideration

Haha its so stressful waiting for offers, and then it's just as hard making the decision where to go!! :confused::wink:
Original post by djavor

Well done!! I thought it was my worst interview too!! Hopefully see you soon if you firm! :biggrin:
Original post by Carolina Monica
Well done!! I thought it was my worst interview too!! Hopefully see you soon if you firm! :biggrin:

Thank youu! Most probably will just still in shock as i wasn't expecting it
Original post by djavor
Thank youu! Most probably will just still in shock as i wasn't expecting it

Congratulations on your offer, im made up for you :smile:
Really surprised as I have an offer from uni of Manchester! I didn't think that it went very well either at all 😊 good luck to everyone, hope you all get what you want!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmyPilot
The wait is awful but it will all be over soon don't worry! Try to keep smiling - easier said than done I know. People don't understand how stressful the process is for SLT especially the friends who just apply with grade predictions no interview and just get the offers!

It will all be worth it in the end though - sending happy thoughts your way xx

That's very true!!!! That's lovely thank you, hope everything's going well for you! :-) x
Original post by nesca89
Congratulations on your offer, im made up for you :smile:

Thank Youu all the best for you on Monday! Let us know
Original post by amypewwy
Really surprised as I have an offer from uni of Manchester! I didn't think that it went very well either at all 😊 good luck to everyone, hope you all get what you want!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too I thought it went terribly as well!! Was that your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest