Original post by beckgibbons
7-14 working days x

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Just received an offer off wolvo for January so happy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just received an offer off wolvo for January so happy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo!! Well done!! That is great news, will you firm them? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maturehealth
Woo!! Well done!! That is great news, will you firm them? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna wait to hear back off my other two but maybe yeah hehe x

That's great, u can start applying for student finance now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, have you heard anything from bcu yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
No but the wait is killing me! Wbu?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
No but the wait is killing me! Wbu?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No nothing yet! But I saw that someone had recently been unsuccessful. Feels like forever since my interview x

Posted from TSR Mobile
No nothing yet! But I saw that someone had recently been unsuccessful. Feels like forever since my interview x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really?! I'm gonna take that as a good thing x
Really?! I'm gonna take that as a good thing x

Ye I saw on another thread, possibly, I don't want to get my hopes up just in case x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye I saw on another thread, possibly, I don't want to get my hopes up just in case x

Posted from TSR Mobile

me neither, I don't understand why it is taking them so long! surely they will forget about people x
me neither, I don't understand why it is taking them so long! surely they will forget about people x

They must have it all written down. Do they re look at you whole application when deciding or just at your interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
They must have it all written down. Do they re look at you whole application when deciding or just at your interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

They said it was point scoring on the phone, I'm not sure what they include in it tbf x
I had my interview for Child Nursing at BCU on 5th Feb! I feel like ive been waiting a lifetime and cant wait to hear now! Has anyone else heard?! My tutor told me they wanted 2nd references for all nursing courses and might not ask for the 2nd until after the actual interview.. not sure if thats from this year or next x
Original post by Pinkylinky
I had my interview for Child Nursing at BCU on 5th Feb! I feel like ive been waiting a lifetime and cant wait to hear now! Has anyone else heard?! My tutor told me they wanted 2nd references for all nursing courses and might not ask for the 2nd until after the actual interview.. not sure if thats from this year or next x

Hi, i had mine jan 16th 😭😭 i don't know many people that have heard. Think they are waiting till the end of march after all interviews are completed.
I have not heard of the second reference thing though x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isnt it painful! End of march!? Oh my i was hoping it would be the middle Lol i dont want to freak anyone out about the 2nd references apparenty it was agreed all lat minute i dont know.. How do u feel about ur interview? X
Isnt it painful! End of march!? Oh my i was hoping it would be the middle Lol i dont want to freak anyone out about the 2nd references apparenty it was agreed all lat minute i dont know.. How do u feel about ur interview? X

It is painful! Ahh okay! I have not heard anything yet anyway.
I'm not sure about interview, looking back I feel I could have said more in both interview and on ipad, how about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
The same! I left feeling really positive and then i started to overthink and i totes know i couldve said more.... Good luck to u though i hope it goes well!! :smile: x
The same! I left feeling really positive and then i started to overthink and i totes know i couldve said more.... Good luck to u though i hope it goes well!! :smile: x

You too! Fingers crossed we won't be waiting much longer x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, have you heard yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending