The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kadov
Ha I figured that much- just curious when they might release some information relating to the actual assesment process going forward.

Haha yes sorry I can't help you there, anxiously awaiting my DS result!
Original post by kadov
Ha I figured that much- just curious when they might release some information relating to the actual assesment process going forward.

Congratulations btw!
Reply 2322
Original post by kadov
Yeah that's correct- congrats. I just got the nod for DS but no information about FSB yet. Anyone able to shed some light?

Congratulations. Did you find out today?

I'm still amber for DS, given the FSB is meant to be late March/early April I thought they'd be giving a final decision for DS this week.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2323
Original post by hyacinthgirl
Also just got a pass for DS awaiting event invitation, hope good news for others too!

Congratulations!

p. s. does anyone know if they usually release results throughout the day when they have a band narrowing or all at once?
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm actually going crazy now. I'm going for DAT really wanted to find out today. Doesn't look like I will. :frown:
Original post by GManTheGMan
It depends if your FSB is for a stream within the Generalist Stream (e.g. DS or HoP) in which case you should still be a generalist, or outside the generalist scheme (e.g. DaT) in which case you wouldn't.

Yikes! No pressure then.

Any figures on success rates?
Original post by V2015
Has anyone from Tuesday heard?

I've heard from Monday, I was unsuccessful this year. First time applying looking forward to the feedback.
@kadov Thanks!

Anyone else waiting on HOP/heard?
Original post by PJ07
Congratulations!

p. s. does anyone know if they usually release results throughout the day when they have a band narrowing or all at once?

Thanks! Really hope you hear today.
Successful for HR!

FSAC was Monday, went to 'awaiting results' yesterday then 'successful' today. So happy and excited!
Original post by JonoDrew
Yikes! No pressure then.

Any figures on success rates?

Not that I've found.
Original post by grownupfrog
Successful for HR!

FSAC was Monday, went to 'awaiting results' yesterday then 'successful' today. So happy and excited!

Congratulations!!!☺☺☺
Original post by grownupfrog
Successful for HR!

Congratulations! I am also going to be joining the HR stream (passed FSAC in mid-Jan).

Where are you hoping to be placed?
Original post by meganfleur
Congratulations! I am also going to be joining the HR stream (passed FSAC in mid-Jan).

Where are you hoping to be placed?

Thanks, congratulations to you too! I'm really excited although there's still a long time to wait! I really want to know my FSAC scores and get the feedback!

I'm not really sure where I'd prefer to be placed. I think any of the central departments would be fun.
Anybody from this wednesday (25th) heard? Awaiting results...
Original post by PJ07
Congratulations. Did you find out today?

I'm still amber for DS, given the FSB is meant to be late March/early April I thought they'd be giving a final decision for DS this week.

I'm in the same position. Really frustrating. I wish the CD option could progress at the same time, giving us an indication of which department we might end up in.
Reply 2336
Original post by JimsFortis
I'm in the same position. Really frustrating. I wish the CD option could progress at the same time, giving us an indication of which department we might end up in.

Very frustrating - really hoping we get an answer soon. I guess just look at the positive, we're still in the running. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PJ07
Very frustrating - really hoping we get an answer soon. I guess just look at the positive, we're still in the running. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've emailed and if you are immediatey successful or unsuccessful then you find out by the end of the week you had your FSAC. Apart from this, results will be reviewed mid March and mid April so you could find out either one of those times.
Original post by stephanie.k
I've emailed and if you are immediatey successful or unsuccessful then you find out by the end of the week you had your FSAC. Apart from this, results will be reviewed mid March and mid April so you could find out either one of those times.

What if you've had your assessment on thursday or friday?
Original post by stillamazed
What if you've had your assessment on thursday or friday?

The same applies I think - immediate results are within a week but if you're in the middle you'll have to wait until a band-narrowing day. I spoke to someone who passed immediately who had FSAC on Friday and was accepted on Wednesday, and I did FSAC on Monday and passed immediately today, so I suspect you'd have heard before now if you were in the immediate group. Don't worry though, that also means you haven't been immediately rejected either!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending